004.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

| it was sad to say but no one had given myanna the news that she would be leaving for kings landing so soon — it could be because everyone was too ashamed to sell her out like this but the young girl had to find out herself through the whispers of the courtiers. It was Dy, who had heard it from the sires, that would tell the young girl one night that she indeed would be travelling to meet the king and his family for a great feast very soon. The older serving girl thought myanna would collapse in hysterics but she simply nodded her head and ordered for the greatest seamstress to arrive for preparations.

"how do you feel?" Dy had sat beside her as the girl rested in the tub of warm milky water — several mixtures had been poured into the water, ones that helped keep a girls youthfulness. The girls long hair was released freely into the water allowing it to relax after such terrible stresses - wiping one strand hair that had stuck to her forehead, myanna closed her eyes and nodded. "I do not know how I feel — I am simply allowing the winds and the tides to take me. If I successfully make it to kingslanding then tis is my fate — I shall serve my duties and marry his grace"

Some of Isabelle's admirers stated that maybe it was the slap that knocked sense into the younger naive girl but others had actually felt sympathetic to myanna considering she was defeated without much of a fight, one that she had seemed to silently promise. Most had always preferred her to the hardness of her older sister and for her to leave this house made people feel uncomfortable at such a possibility.

"your dress shall be ready for your leave for tomorrow" Dy sighed as she began to stand to make her exit for the night.

The previous morning, a seamstress had taken the younger girls measurements whilst listening to Myanna's visions of it. "I do wish for some simplicity, not too extravagant" the girl continued as the woman measured her chest and hips before writing them down. The woman would make sure to highlight the starkley yellow that needed to be used on the dress. The house's yellow was always described to be one of absolute richness and aristocracy — it was a regal colour one that lifted any man's spirits, who simply stared at it.

——

Most of her clothing for the feast had been placed in cases, the servers hoping nothing would ruin their perfection condition. Myanna lifted her hands and watched as they put her black cloak around her, it flowing down to protect her dress. The silence was the most excruciating part of this — her serving girls felt as if they should be guilty for doing this to her as if they forced her into this disaster.

The starkley house was quiet as Isabella and Lord Byron had left to wait and give their goodbyes besides the ports in hopes of keeping a graceful image around the courtiers who too would be standing to bid their lady a farewell. As myanna walked to the entrance of her home she stared at every thing she could to possibly remind herself - when she would be far far away with children of her own that would depend on her. This might be the last time she would be in this house and one of the last time she would be here on her own the next could be possibly with a husband and children.

It made her want to laugh as well as cry.

——

The farewell was one of great sadness. Many courtiers stood by the fences and threw the young girl's favourite flowers on the floor for her to walk on in hopes that it would give her some spirits to continue her fight. They watched as she smiled at them and waved and it impressed all that had came from far to see her go. This did not seem to affect her and yet even if it did she seemed to hide very well.

Lord Byron was silent with his hands behind his back as he watched her get closer towards the ship with her serving ladies behind her. As she got closer, he grabbed her hands and kissed them before wrapping his frail body around hers — she could feel the shake of his breathing as if it pained him to even stand. "I will wait for your return my sweet. You will be back before you realise, stay resilient you are now representing us"  he whispered in her ear before releasing her, allowing her older sister to come closer. Myanna stared in coldness as her sister slowly hugged her too. The younger girl slowly wrapped her hands around her sister's shoulders giving her a firm squeeze - a possible sign of affection as well as a strong warning for future havoc that will rain upon her.

They were silent, not giving each other any strong loving reassurances. Everyone around them realised that this sisterhood was truly ruined and was inoperable.

"good day to you all" she simply stated before picking up her dress with one hand and allowing a man to grab her other to help her get onto the ship. The young girl never returned to wave once more she simply walked onto the ship and went below the deck to the temporary chambers she would be staying in. Not wishing to be entertained or fed at all — just wanting to be alone for the journey. Sitting on the uncomfortable wooden bed, she shut her eyes in hopes of drowning out all of the cheers and applause from the courtiers that were wishing her farewell, it made her feel sick. "my lady?" A young serving girl knocked on the door which made myanna sigh before responding. "I wish to sleep, please do not disturb me"

To which she was left alone again.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹