010.

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

| myanna felt like a little shy lamb, one that had lost its mother and was trying to grasp onto anything to keep itself safe. Temporarily, Aegon was her safety and she knew she had to please him and keep him content to be protected. Everyone she looked at tonight felt like vicious hungry foxes that wanted to eat her alive. It was an uncomfortable feeling and one that she had to swallow down to move on from.

Now, as she stood beside the bed of this unknown chamber, she thought of the days when she walked with pride and confidence. Recent days, she begun to walk with hesitance and with her shoulders shrugged — mistrusting anyone around her. If mother saw her now, she would cry and spit in her daughter's face for becoming a coward.

It made the girl feel ashamed. Out of habit, she began scratching and pressing down on her palms until the skin turned red and hot. Before it could bleed, she pressed the hot skin against the cool white nightgown she wore — allowing the fabric to ease the agitation.

The long gown she chose to wear had been packed by her sister, Isabelle must have sneaked it in to one of her cases or intimidated one of Myanna's ladies to do it.

No one told her this but she knew.

Sister's intuition possibly.

But it flowed down to her feet, making her feel like a beautiful goddess of the seas — one that had been tragically betrayed and sacrificed. Gripping onto the gown, she swallowed her worries and fears before placing herself in front of the bed, awaiting his footsteps and knocks. 

It was mesmerising how quick her life had changed in such a short amount of time — months before she had been sat with her ladies picking out flowers and hearing their troublesome thoughts. Now she was, alone, awaiting a man that would possibly want to be satisfied by her.

-

The footsteps of his was slow, given that his physical condition was poor. To her advantage, it allowed her to prepare herself. Placing her, freed, hair behind her ears and shrugging it off her shoulders, she sniffled and stared at the floor.

Quickly, she also pressed the front of her hands to her cheeks to check if she was hot and flushed— she wasn't, thankfully.

The dark cane of his kept on tapping and tapping against the hard stairs.

Myanna quickly smoothed down the dress-

tap, tap.