101

~Chapter 101~

These eyes were as deep as ink and the sea, but extremely indifferent and cold. They fell on a seven or eight-year-old baby. Although her eyes were beautiful, it's too weird.

He looked at Feng Yin, his face was calm, but deep down he was extremely surprised. 

Why didn't his aunt tell him that the little phoenix that had broken out of its shell had just slept and woke up as a demigod? On the day Feng Yin woke up, there was clearly no thunder disaster from heaven in the Three Realms. 

Feng Yin was stared at by the boy, and she was a little flustered for a moment, but she had been reincarnated for thousands of years, and her concentration was no longer what it used to be, so she calmed down, coughed, looked at the baby and asked curiously: "Which family are you from?"

As soon as this arrogant and sharp voice came out, the standing boy felt a very familiar feeling in his heart.

Feng Yin lowered her eyes and looked at the wandering little boy, with a hint of laughter in her eyes.

Although this boy does not appear to have any immortal power, the brocade robe on its body would have taken hundreds of years to be woven by the Heavenly Palace Weaver, so he must not be an ordinary child of the immortal family. Her master had a wide circle of friends, and he might have followed his elders to Wutong Island for a visit.

She could have fanned the boy's back to the front island with one wing, but for some reason, the boy's appearance and eyes seemed familiar to her, which made her particularly fond of it.

Could it be that she was an elder who befriended this child when she traveled the three realms as a water condensation beast thousands of years ago? Feng Yin's thoughts swirled in her mind, but she couldn't remember this subtle origin, and she couldn't help but frown.

Her doubts also fell into the eyes of the little boy in white under the ancestral tree. He frowned and looked at Feng Yin with a hint of inquiry.

"I am asking you. Little boy, have your elders never told you that the ancient forest on Wutong Island is a forbidden area? Why did you come here alone?" Feng Yin asked patiently, while secretly despising herself. People with good looks are very patient with bad habits.

"What? You don't want to say anything?" Seeing that the little kid only looked at her and said nothing, Feng Yin raised her eyebrows, "If a man can change his name, he will not change his surname. There is nothing to be afraid of if you give me your name..."

Feng Yin has been reincarnated in the human realm for thousands of years, and even her speech has acquired the habits of the mortal realm. But before she had time to preach, the little boy had already bowed to her uprightly and said: "Kunlun Mountain Lian Xi's thirteenth disciple, Shang Bai, have met the Phoenix Queen."

Feng Yin ascended the throne in a confused and unceremonious way. She even avoided all the courtesy from the people of Wutong Island. Suddenly, such a little boy performed a complete ancient ceremony, and she was still a little uncomfortable. Listening to him was only after she realized where the familiarity with this boy came from. She had indeed had a few encounters with Lord Lian Xi of Kunlun Mountain back then.

"It turns out you are a disciple of Lian Xi. Why did you come to the ancient forest alone? Where is your master?" Feng Yin came slightly closer and said, "Little boy, you, Kunlun Mountain hids your elixir in a cave. If you take just one pill of this magical medicine, you can transform into a junior immortal. How come your immortal foundation is so bad?"