Chapter#2

"Hi, I am babar" babar introduced himself with his dimple smile as he shaked hands "nice to meet you babar, I am shadab" "but you can call me shady" shadab added exchanging smiles.

Both the boys made eye contact and shadab felt like his heart skipped a beat, he felt like drowning into those dark brown eyes. "Fuck, he is fine" he thought to himself looking at babar with his galaxy Hazel eyes.

Babar blushed at the way shadab was looking at him. He looked away from his gaze as his cheeks were splashed with a tint of pink that wasn't left unnoticed by shadab. Shadab's lips curled into a grin when babar said.

"Welcome to the team shady" babar said trying to be his usual cheerful self again to break the silence before things could get awkward. "Thanks babygirl" shadab said with a smirk playingon his lips. Babar's eyes widen at the nickname. This was so unexpected, his face turned a dark shade of pink making shadab chuckle as the others did the "oohh~" thingy.

"I am a boy, idiot" babar exclaimed trying not to get flustered "You're too cute to be one" shadab replied making babar more flustered as others just enjoyed the show.

"Guys i think we just found our jiju" naseem yelled out from the back as he snickered along with ishan. "He is right you guys would make a perfect couple" shaheen said teasingly as he grabbed a seat beside naseem. "Yeah wife him up shady" hardik said teasingly.

"Well I wouldn't mind though" shadab replied with a smile "but i still need your bhabi's aprovel guys" shadab added now again looking down with a smirk at a flustered babar who didn't dare to look at him.

Everyone was snickering and laughing teasing babar and enjoying the show. Can you all guess virat's mood right now?

"Shut-up you all!" babar said in frustration. "Alright guys enough of you all, quit teasing the poor boy if you all dont want a broken leg" rohit said now getting up from the bench. "Shadab you have already meet them all by now" rohit said coming towards virat who didn't looked very happy at the moment.

"This is our vicaptain virat" rohit introduced virat. Shadab put forward his hand and virat didn't shaked it until babar elbowed him. "Hey, nice to meet you" shadab said with a smile "well I'm not- oww" babar hit virat in the stomach with his elbow. "Sorry?" Shadab said not understanding what virat said "I mean it's a pleasure to have you with us" virat said as babar gave him a *bombastic side eye*.

By now everyone had realised that even though shadab was a very sweet and lovely boy but he could become a total flirt for sometimes. Shadab knew he could get away with it almost everytime and nobody would say a thing. He had a open and confident body language along with good looks and let alone he was a very friendly guy. Who in the right mind wouldn't like him? No wonder he was such a flirt

After team's little chitchat rohit told everyone to start their training right now and they all were not very happy about it. After sometime virat was done with his practice. Virat sat down on a bench grabing a bottle of water. His was breathing heavily and his hair were messed up as he took off his helmet brushing his hand through his hair. A thin layer of sweat covering his body. Vi drank some water and splashed some of it on his face making him feel cool.

Virat opened his eyes and his gaze landed on a 5'8 boy in the nets. The way he gripped his bat, the way he twisted his waist to hit a boundary and his technique god everything was down to perfection. Virat's eyes travelled up and down the shorties body as he licked his on lips. Virat's gaze were were fixed on babar checking him out. "Oh god why so hooottttt- wait WTH Virat!" Virat thought as he mentally slapped himself for eyefucking his boyf- bestfriend.

"Bas kardai tadna" someone said from behind giving virat a mini heart attack. "What the-Salay tu mujhai peche sa darana kab band karai ga!" Virat said getting up from the bench. "Jab tu usai tadna band karai ga" shenu replied. "W-what?" virat said "I wasn't looking at babar" "i never mentioned his name" virats eyes widen and his face got red with embarrassment "idk what you are talking about"  "you were literally eyefucking him Vi!" shaheen said crossing his arms "No I wasn't" virat denied "yeah right go fool someone else" shaheen said.

"Shenu! Come on your break is over" rohit yelled out from a distance. "Coming!" Shaheen shouted back. "Just tell him if you like him Vi" shaheen said "or else he will" he completed himself with his gaze fixed on something behind virat before running back to his practice.

Virat was confused by his last sentence before he turned around to see what shaheen was looking at and that made his blood boil. He saw shadab laugh and getting a little too touchy with babar and he didn't seem to mind at all. Shadab's one hand was hanging on babar's shoulder that slowly fall down to his waist and the idiot didn't even noticed...or was it that he didn't cared?? Shadab bend down and whispered something in babar's ear that made him blush a little.

"That basterd" virat said in an anger filled whisper.

Virat was about to march towards the duo when suddenly he heard someone let out a dramatic "ahh" from the nets grabing everyone's attention. Virat knew exactly who it was.

"No God, plz not today" rohit begged but I guess god wasn't in a mood to listen to him today as the never ending drama had already started.

"Ahh!" shubman hissed in pain as the ball hit his hand. "Pagal wagal hai kya! Hand pai ball kyou mara hai?" Shubman yelled out to shaheen who came near to pick up the ball. Shaheen gave him a disgusted look and said angrily

"Ball dekhti nahi tere ko kya?!"

Shubman looked furious but didn't said anything, he had a better plan. When the next deliverd ball made contach with the bat, it "SoMeHoW" flew straight, targeting shaheen's face. "Oww" shaheen groaned in pain grabing his right cheek rubbing it. Shubman held his bat on his shoulder with a smirk playing on his lips as he said

"Kyou bai ab tereko ball nahi dekhi kya?!"

"You bloody-" shaheen said jumping on shubman and in a mater of seconds the duo was wrestling on the ground.

"Bitch how dare you-" shubman said getting on top of shaheen "youu mother fucker!" Shaheen said shoving shubman back on the ground under him.

Everyone was annoyed by the duo's fighting again n again as naseem and ishan came to separate them. "Chor mujhai naseem! is pagal ka dimag thekane lagana hai!" Shaheen shouted "abay ja na langra, kam kar apna!" Shubman yelled back trying to get out of ishan's grip. "Oyee! langra kisko bola Bandar!"and with that the duo again pounced on each other ready to kill.

Taking the opportunity virat grabed babar's wrist draging him inside the hostel building. "What the-oww" babar said as virat slamed him against a wall in the corridors. "WTH Vira-" babar said before he was cut off by virat as he noticed the anger visible on virat's face as he trapped babar with his arms resting on the wall leaving a very little space for him. "-What the fuck were you doing with that basterd?" Virat asked angrily.

"What do you mean?" babar said cluelessly looking into virat's eyes. "Are you fucking stupid babar!?"  Virat said meeting his gaze with a dumbfounded babar. "I dont understand" "yeah right, that fucker was flirting with you! His hands were all over your body! and you let him do it!?". Babar just stared at him as if virat was talking gibrish. Vi rubbed his temple closing his eyes to cool himself down a bit that's when babar said. "Virat..." babar said as vi looked back at him.

"Are you jealous?"

Hey lovelies!😍 I hope you all are doing great! So this is the new chapter I hope you all like it. Sorry for not adding any babarxvirat  moments init, but no worries there will be alot of it in the upcoming chapters.

Eid Mubarak to everyone!☪ May you all enjoy this special day. Also plz tell me what should we name this babarxvirat ship🤔. I think vibar is a decent one viram is also a good one. Plz suggested a good name also for this story guyss.

I will post the next chapter as soon as possible. Till then

Take care🍂🍁