Chapter#4

"AHHHHH"

Babar jumped terrified as the mysterious figure turned him around by his waist and placed a finger on his lips.

"shhh, its me babe" and with that babar went quite. It was no other than virat kohli standing infront of him with a towel tied dangerously low around his waist. His hair was wet and messed up and his upper body was full on display and damnn bro it was GOOD-good.

Babar could feel his entire face heat up as he looked away from virat and tried to get out of his grip which only grew stronger. "W-what are you d-oing vi" babar said not meeting virat's sharp gaze that were fixed on him.

"How was your day love?" Vi asked with his gaze on babar's messed up hair, ignoring babar's questions he tucked away babar's hair from his forehead. "G-good" babar replied trying to get out of virat's grip. Unfortunately for bobby he was neither a gym dude nor a crazy ass fitness freak like Vi, so getting out of this giant's grip seemed impossible for this shortie.

"Missed me?" Virat asked turning his gaze back at the shortie. Babar's heartbeat skipped a beat when their eyes connected. Virat leaned down near babar's neck closing his eyes as he inhaled the scent of his raspberry shampoo along with the vanilla bodywash. It smells like heaven.

"Fuck man....the way you smell babe" virat said "The vanilla and the raspberry......i fucking love it" he added looking into babar's eyes once again. "Vi plz l-let me g-go" babar said knowing exactly where things are going.

"What if.." virats said in his deep raspy voice and whispered in his ear "I don't". This sentence was enough to kill babar and virat knew it as babar has always been a little too shy.

"You look hot in this hoodie" virat said making babar look at him "take it off" virat said boldly but our bobby ig wasn't bold enough to take that all. His entire face flushed red in embarrassment as he got flustered and started looking here and there.

"V-vi P-pl-z" he managed to say not daring to look into those eye that were staring at him intensely. "Aww is my baby shy?" Virat said with a little smirk and babar didn't replied.

"Why so quite, love?" Virat said as his gaze travel down to babar's lips. "Your lips are so pretty" virat said as he rubbed babar's lower lip with his thumb. Before babar could say anything Vi said "can I taste them?"

"W-wh-what?" Bobby said in shock and his heartbeat started to get louder and he started breathing heavily as virat's face got closer and closer to babar. Their lips were just an inch apart.

Babar was scared and enjoying it at the same time. Before their lips could collide virat stoped and a little smirk creeped on his lips. Babar's blood boiled at it and he pushed virat harshly off of him but the gaint didn't even fall.

Babar got out of the room showing virat a finger only to hear his chuckles. "Fuck you!" Babar said in anger "Oh yes I will!" Virat replied.

Virat was left alone in the room. He changed into a pair of black trousers and a white t-shirt. He blow-dry his hair and got in the bed with his phone. When he turned it on his phone the wallpaper of his and bestfriend appeared.

It was a picture of Bobby and Vi from a bar. Both the boys were wearing matching white Jean's with a black jacket on a white shirt and they slayed it . Vi had this pic on his home screen that made him smile every time he see it.

He put aside his phone as he leaned against the wall. "You're gona be the death of me, doll" he whispered to himself with his eyes closed.

After sometime virat drifted off to sleep and babar also came back after hanging out with shaheen, shubman  and ishan. Well we wouldn't really call it a hangout cause like half of the time shaheen and shubman were trying to murder each other on little things and poor ishan and babar were trying to stop them.