Chapter#3

"Are you jealous?" Babar asked

Virat eyes got widen on babar's comment. He looked straight into his eyes and got closer and closer to babar until their chest's were just one or two inches away. Babar tried to back away but there was no space. He tried not to get flustered but he could literally feel virat's warm breath on his lips. He knew virat was just playing games with him but he felt his heart beat racing like a roller-coaster on being so close to him. He could feel his cheeks heat up as their faces were inches away.

"Maybe i am..."

virat whispered in babar's ear in a raspy voice sending shivers down his spine. "V-Virat what are-". Virat suddenly grabed babar by his waist as their chest collided making him gasp. Virat moved his face near babar's. "V-vi st-op" babar said looking away as his face turned a dark shade of red as he was a little shy.

Virat used his other hand, gently grabed babar's jaw turning his face making him look back into his darkened eyes as he said in a deep voice.

"listen baby boy, I don't like repeating myself. Tell HIM to stay away from you and he will be fine" and babar knew exactly who Vi was talking about.

With that Virat let go of babar and left without saying another word. Babar's entire face was red and his heart was racing as he slide down on the floor with his back still against the wall trying to calm down himself. He could literally hear his abnormal heartbeat. "Oh god! What just happened?" Babar thought to himself closing his eyes resting his head against the wall.

Virat was a very funny and friendly person. He wasn't the one to get easily jealous or angry. Babar is very familiar with a stupid, funny and annoying virat but it was his first time seeing a possessive one and it was a lowkey scary experience for him....a hot scary experience.....

Babar got up and ran towards the washroom. He got inside and looked himself in the mirror. "God why am I blushing?!" He asked himself as he opened the tap. Cold water rushed out of the tap and babar splashed it on his face, scrubbing his cheeks as if he could wash out the redness off of his cheeks.

I looked myself in the mirror for the last time drying my face with a paper towel making sure I didn't looked as messed up as my mind was at the moment. I got out of the washroom as i made my way back towards the ground getting ready to get scolded by an angry rohit for disappearing in the middle of our practice session.

In the ground

"And where exactly where you?" Rohit asked babar in an angry tone crossing his arms. "I told you already I just went to the washroom" babar didn't lied.

....

Babar: oyee author manai kab jhut bola?!

Author: bobby bhai thande ho jao abhi to bola tha ka sirf washroom gai the.

Babar: ha to?? Acha Sach bola tha.

Author: oh Acha sorry sorry😅

....

"hmm right, go finish your practice babar" rohit said going away not really believing babar's word. Babar sign as he grabbed his bat and went back to practice.

After sometime the practice session was over. Babar was walking down the corridor as shaheen kept yapping about how much he hates shubman and how he is planning to rip him apart tommorow. Babar tried to listen to his friend with full attention but his mind was stuck somewhere else.

As they were walking inside the corridor they bumped into another energy ball. "Hi guys! Whats going on?" Naseem said being his usual sweet af self. "Hey naseem, shaheen and I were actually just talking about you" babar lied "w-what" shaheen said looking at babar with wide eyes.