That Problem Would Be...

Jay's POV:

I woke up to a cold bed and to say I'm confused and shocked would be an understatement. Where did she go? Grunting, I rolled out of bed and walked to the hallway, waiting for any indication on where she may be.

Use scent, bi-

Andrews, too early.

I heard a weird sound coming from downstairs so that's where I went.

"Baby?" I called, moving drowsily down the stairs. I could hear her snickering and when I turned into the living room I found that I didn't mind not being noticed. She's on the couch with her dark brown hair frayed and slightly tangled from sleep while wearing one of my shirts that was nothing but baggy on her like a hoodie or a dress. I leaned against the entrance to the living room and just watched my crazy mate giggle and belly laugh from the tiktoks on my for you page. I'm guessing she took it from my side while I slept. I didn't know she was familiar with phones, let alone tik tok. I must have spooked her because she whipped her head around with her wide dark eyes before she jumped seeing my figure.

"Damn, I didn't think I was that ugly." I huffed while grinning. She held her hand to her chest before she smiled and laughed a little too. She stood, that same smile lighting her face, and began walking to me.

"You're not. I just didn't see you." I scanned her body from her messy hair down to my baggy shirt hanging on her figure and then down lower to her bare legs. She's not wearing any pants... Her freezing arms wrapped around me so I jumped back with a hiss. She looked confused for a millisecond before she started laughing and held her arms up and asked for a hug menacingly. I shook my head with a nervous smile, backing away from the arms of death.

A loud bang sounded before my front door was slammed into the wall. My first instinct was to make sure Tori was safe but when I turned, she was nowhere to be found. So instead I turned around to face the other problem. That problem would be Lomen.

"What do you want?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from showing any anger.

"We need to talk about these girls without them around." He didn't ask but rather demanded it but from the way he was looking, my anger was just like my mate; Nowhere to be found.

"What happened?" I asked, walking to the door and pulling it so the knob was no longer in the wall. The hole was pretty big and I couldn't help but scowl when I turned.

"I'll fix it but listen!" Lomen was pacing around my living room like it was a dirt track and he was a dirt bike.

"These girls are dangerous! I know Tori's your mate but you need to be careful." Speaking of Tori, where did she go? I began scanning the room and any other room I could see into for any sense of explanation as to how she just disappeared. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"-listening to me?" Lomans voice was closer to me now and when I focused back in on him, he looked exasperated with me.

"Dude, listen! Everyone's falling in love with Harper!" He tried but I failed to see the significance in that because she'll be here for a while anyways.

"So? You got feelings for her?" I asked, still confused as to what the point of this was.

"You don't understand! Even Gifford is falling! I-" He paused looking confused and hurt, "I'm falling for her!" He finished with a panicked look before he shook his head.

"It isn't just Harper! Destinee keeps having her weird ass visions and she's been puking and heaving after every single one! The guard assigned to her room ran out looking traumatized before throwing his stomach up. Your mom had to do a mental test for him to see if he needed professional help and if he was safe to be around." He was talking so fast that all his words were jumbling together and he still kept up the pacing which was making me dizzy.

"Then there's Tori! She killed 20-30 wolves within a blink of an eye! Their appearances change and they have never had any training in the pack! She shouldn't know how to fight like that. That was out of her wolf form too! Could you imagine what that would be like!? Plus our Luna seems f*cking crazy! What if she turns on our pack?"

Although it pissed me off, I knew it was true. They're all dangerous and we need to figure out how to train them to control their... things.

"Okay. You have a point, we'll start trying to find a way to train their... gifts." Would gifts be the correct word? Tori seems terrified and can't control her wolf, Destinee keeps getting thrown into these visions that keep making her physically sick, and Harper has a bunch of men who love her? That still confuses me.

"You have feelings for Harper?" I hum, eyeing him while trying to find any difference within him. There was none to be found. He was silent for a while before he nodded.

"I don't know if it's actually me though. What if it's her?" He seemed to be beating himself up and kinda heart broken.

We need to get them all together and do it now.