ep. 2

Hey guys!

Author pov;

Author pov;

Here a handsome man is sleeping peacefully without any care in this world but his sleep got ruined when someone jumped on his bed the sleeping person groaned and said let me sleep bun.

But the other person climbed and sat on sleeping person's stomach and said it's morning others are waiting for you hyung the sleeping person sat on bed with the other person on his lap.

The sleeping person said you go I'm coming kookie while caressing his cheek with his thumb jungkook giggled and said okay come fast my sleepy cat yoongi chuckeld and nodded pecking his lips.

Jungkook also peck his lips and was about to go but yoongi pulled him in heated kiss jungkook also kissed back yoongi placed his hands on jungkook's waist and jungkook's hands were on his hair tugging it.

Jungkook moaned ahhmmm yoongi suck his tongue and after 5 mins they pulled out breathing heavily yoongi snuggle in his neck leaving open mouth kisses jungkook chuckeld and said hyung come fast everyone is waiting yoongi held him tightly and said first call me daddy jungkook smirk and said in your dreams.

Yoongi also smirked and said I guess this dream is going to be true jungkook tried to free himself but yoongi pulled him more they both were struggling after many tries jungkook freed himself and ran to door.

Jungkook stopped there and looked at yoongi who had annoying expression jungkook chuckeld and said what happened baby want something from daddy yoongi glared him and said you are going to regret it Jeon just wait I'm going to make you beg for mercy infront of everyone jungkook chuckled and said we will see.

After saying that jungkook came downstairs smiling and yoongi went to freshen up.

Jungkook came in living room and their his boyfriends were sitting except yoongi and jin he marched towards his boyfriends and sat on hobi's lap hobi smiled and wrapped his hands on his waist.

Jungkook leaned his back on hobi's chest when they notice jungkook's presence namjoon said where is yoonie hyung jungkook chuckeld and said he must be sulking they all also chuckeld knowing he must had annoyed him.

Tae said is he still sleeping? Jungkook shook his head and said no he said he will come after freshing up they nodded hobi peck jungkook's cheek jungkook giggled and said hyung tickling hobi chuckeld and nuzzled his face in jungkook's neck and jungkook hummed leaning more.

But they all flinched when jimin shouted jin hyung tae was sitting beside him so he smacked his thigh jimin hissed hmmm tae said why the hell are you shouting jimin pouted and said asshole but he again hissed ahhhh when tae again smack him hardly on his thigh.

Tae said don't curse jimin glared him jungkook giggled then jin came in living room and said baby why are you shouting? Jimin stood up and hugged jin and said I was hungry so I call you but that tiger smacked me twice on thigh.

Everyone chuckeld at his complaining jin said it's okay my baby jimin snuggle in his chest and said cutely hungry jin peck his lips and picked him in his arms and said let's go then he turned to boys and said you all also come and someone please call that sleepyhead.

They all chuckeld they all stood up and started to go to dinning table when everyone were walking jungkook screamed ahhhhhhhh because of hard spank on his butt he instantly turned around and saw yoongi smirking at him jungkook glared him and said why you did that.

Yoongi said with tight lip smile cause I wanted to now let's go jungkook rolled his eyes and they all came and sat on their chair.

When everyone were settled in place tae got up catching everyone's attention he goes to jimin and picked him jimin wiggle in tae's arms and said yaah let me go tae peck his lips and said never and sat at his previous chair with jimin on his lap who bites tae's lip harshly tae hissed hmmm but didn't said anything.

Then jimin sat comfortably on his lap in side ways yoongi also stood up and sat on namjoon's lap namjoon peck his head jungkook laughed and said what happened yoonie baby why are you sitting on lap huh? Yoongi ignored him and said jin hyung hungry jungkook pouted looking at yoongi.

Jin said while coming okay let's eat he saw jungkook pouting he peck his lips as he was sitting beside him and said what happen bunny? Jungkook shook his head and said nothing looking at yoongi who is now focused on his food but side eyeing him.

Jin picked jungkook catching him off guard and settled him on his lap and said now eat bun jungkook chuckeld and peck his lips jin smiled and said let's eat then everyone started to eat their food.

After breakfast here everyone is in their bedroom which is made for all of them they spent their time here only.

Hobi sat on tae's lap taehyung smile and peck his lips and cheek hobi giggled and snuggle in him more.

Yoongi sat on jimin's lap jimin did same and jungkook leaned on Jimin from side.

Jin sat on namjoon's lap namjoon did same and they all were relaxing and enjoying time but jungkook's phone rang he whinned ahhhh yoongi giggled jungkook smiled and picked his phone not before pecking yoongi's lip.

Jungkook was just humming after sometime tae said who was it bun? Jungkook sighed and said  from office yoongi frowned and asked who? Jungkook said you don't know her yoongi's frown deepen he asked glaring I'm CEO I know every person there tell me who is it? Being all possesive.

Jungkook chuckeld and said hyung you don't know her? Yoongi angrily said first tell m e then you will know if I know her or not? Wait is it girl? Jungkook nodded but he gulped when everyone looked at him.

Jungkook nervously laughed and said she is just my friend I bumped into her in office tae said in deep voice what is her name? Jungkook said Lee yuri yoongi glared him and said I don't know her, tell me in which department she work?

Jungkook laughed loudly watching everyone's damn serious and angry face hobi said in deep voice why are you laughing? We asked something right? Jungkook calmed himself and said I was joking jimin asked him what?

Jungkook chuckled and said the call was from some company to buy product I was just joking jin glared him and said don't you think you should calm your bratty ass? Jungkook gulped and said hyung it's was just joke.

Jungkook froze on his spot when namjoon said in deep Stern voice strip jungkook was shocked he said what? So jimin said sternly he said strip now jungkook thought I'm doomed jungkook said I have some work bye.

He stood up and was about to go but stop when hobi held his hand and said jungkook we said something right? Jungkook gulped and said but I have work jin glared him and said let's go in play room jungkook was again shocked he said no need I'm striping.

They all smirked jungkook sighed giving in.