ep.5

Author pov;

Next morning everyone is at dinning table eating their breakfast Namjoon said to jimin baby is my schedule ready? Jimin bites his lips in nervousness Namjoon glared him and said kitten I'm asking something?

Jimin slowly shook his head looking down Namjoon said in deep voice I want my schedule till I reach the office understand? jimin slowly nodded and said yes daddy namjoon smirked after sometime jimin got up and came to Namjoon and sat on his lap in straddling position everyone chuckeld Namjoon peck his head and said eat your food baby.

Jimin shook his head and said I'm full then Jin said in stern voice jimin I want everything finish in 10 mins jimin gulped and nodded then he ate his breakfast and after sometime everyone was done.

Jungkook said joonie hyung Namjoon hummed so he continued I'm coming with you Namjoon nodded and said okay bun then yoongi, tae and hobi said like baby I also wanna come.

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and said why everyone wants to come? Yoongi glared him and said that's our company we can come whenever we want jungkook nodded and said actually we don't even need your permission.

Namjoon chuckeld and said yes yes why not then Jin said let's go everyone they all giggled and maknae line ran to their limousine.

Then hyung line also followed them jungkook sat on yoongi's lap, tae sat on hobi's lap, jimin sat on jin's lap and Namjoon was just caressing jungkook's thigh as he was sitting beside yoonkook.

Jimin was doing something in tablet Jin peck his cheek and said what are you doing bun? Jimin pouted and said fixing joonie hyungie's schedule or you know he will punish me Jin chuckeld and then he snuggle in jimin's neck.

Hobi saw tae was dozing off so he said bear are you sleepy? Tae nodded, yoongi and jungkook smirked hobi worriedly asked why? Tae pouted while glaring at yoonkook hobi chuckeld knowing reason but still he said bubba tell me?

Tae said in baby voice yoonie hyungie and kookie punished me hobi frowned and asked why? Tae look down playing with his fingers then Namjoon said in deep voice tae he is asking something tae look at Namjoon for a second then he again look down.

Namjoon's patience level was getting low so he shouted Kim taehyung tae flinched and said I'm sorry while shuttering and sobbing hobi said its okay baby shhh don't cry tae sobbed snuggling in hobi's neck.

Jin said what happened yoonie yoongi looks at tae and said me and jungkook were together we thought to go to tae's room but when we entered he was working on computer and when we asked so he said he was working continuously for 5 hours without any break so we punished him.

Namjoon and Jin glared tae then Jin said is it true taehyung? Tae nodded still in hobi's neck jimin saw situation was getting tense so he said jin hyung forgive him he already got his punishment and I guess he won't do it again right bear?

Tae slowly look at jimin and nodded while saying yes I'm sorry I won't overwork again I promise Jin softly said okay but don't do it again hmm? Tae nodded.

Hobi pecked tae's lips making him giggle Namjoon said come here while patting his lap tae came and sat on his lap Namjoon peck his cheek and said you know we all love you so much? Tae nodded shyly Namjoon chuckeld and peck his lips tae hided his face on namjoon's chest getting shy.

After sometime they reached to the company driver said sir we are here Namjoon nodded and then they all came and everyone were bowing getting scared after that they reached to the cabin.

Namjoon sat at his chair and everyone settled on couches namjoon said Minnie jimin stood infront of namjoon's table and said good morning sir Namjoon nodded and said very good morning.

Jimin smile and said sir schedule he said while handing him a tablet Namjoon hummed looking at the schedule Namjoon said good job jimin giggled and he ran and sat on tae's lap tae smile and peck his lips.

They all chuckeld then Namjoon said guys I have meeting in 1 hour wanna join? Hobi said yeah I want to yoongi said me too jungkook giggled and said me three they all laughed and jungkook shyly look down.

Then Namjoon said hobi come here hobi stood up and came to namjoon then Namjoon pulled him and made him sit on his lap hobi giggled and said what happened? Namjoon chuckeld and said nothing just want you to stay on my lap hobi nodded then Namjoon started to work on his computer.

And hobi was watching everything like curious kid and on couch yoongi is sitting on jin's lap and sleeping and Jin is rubbing his waist and hip in circular motion and vminkook are playing in their mobiles.

After sometime Namjoon said guys gaining everyone's attention let's go hobi got up from his lap and they all headed to meeting room.

When the boys came everyone were present they all stood up and bowed and 7 boys nodded and sat on their respective sits. Namjoon said in cold voice start the meeting and the discussion began.

After 1 and half hour meeting was over Mr Lee one of the youngest businessman said I like your proposal Mr Kim Namjoon nodded and said yeah we can proceed Mr Lee stood up and shake his hand with Namjoon.

Mr Lee said let's introduce as now official partners Namjoon nodded coldly Namjoon said hello I'm kim Namjoon owner of kim corporation nice to meet you he gave a tight lips smile yoongi and jungkook giggled and jimin smirked looking at mr Lee.

Mr Lee said hello Mr Kim I'm Lee Felix owner of Lee corporation nice to meet you too.