Chapter 1

Lex's pov

It's Saturday and I have nothing to do once again. Maybe I should go to the park or-

What the fuck is that noise?

I look outside my window and see people moving into the house right next to me. I hope there's a cute guy moving in.

I look at the people bringing in all the furniture and see a mom, dad, two boys, and another boy who looks my age. He's helping his parents bring some stuff in. They go inside the house and one of the boys comes out to see what else he has to bring in.

He stops and looks at the neighborhood and sees me staring at him.

OH CRAP

I quickly move away from my window and feel so embarrassed.

I carefully look back to see if he's still there.

Nope.

Well now that I just checked out the new neighbor and got caught being a creep, I should probably do something else now.

Since it's only 2pm and I have nothing to do, I decide to go for a run.

I put on black nike shorts and a neon pink sports bra. I put on my black roshes(I forgot how to spell it but it's some type of running shoes lol) then go on to do my hair. I put it in a high ponytail and look at myself in the mirror. "Not to bad." I say to myself smirking.

I head downstairs and tell my parents I'm gonna go for a run.

"Okay don't be out for too long honey!"
My mom says.

"Okay mom bye love you!"

I go through the door and start by going left because I'm planning on running at the park.

I start jogging and pass by the new neighbors house forgetting that I embarrassed myself earlier. They're still putting stuff inside the house.

Damn how much do they have??

The parents were bringing in a table and the boy was looking inside the truck and threw out a soccer ball towards the sidewalk not knowing that I was there.

As I see the soccer ball getting closer to me I have no time to stop before I trip and fall on the floor.

"What the fuck dude?!" I say looking at my scraped knee.

"Oh my gosh!"

"My soccer ball!!!" He says.

He has to be kidding.

"Really my knee is bleeding because of you and all you care about is that stupid soccer ball?" I say angrily. I haven't even met this kid and I'm already annoyed of him.

"You're the one who tripped on it I didn't do anything." He says

"YOU THREW YOUR SOCCER BALL TO ME YOU IDIOT THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I say.

"Whatever." He says.

I get up and slowly walk back to my house limping. I can't believe how rude he is.

I finally get into my house and walk to the bathroom grabbing a towel and a bandaid. I clean up my knee and put the bandaid on it.

I go up to my room and change into high waisted jeans, a black crop top, and white hightop converse.

I let my straight hair down and put on some mascara to make my blue eyes pop.

I call my best friend Tae that lives across the street to come to my house.

L:hey Tae wanna come over?
T:yeah sure be there in a minute.
L:okay bye!
T:bye!

When she says a minute, she means a minute.

I walk downstairs and wait by the door. As soon as I hear knocking I open it.

I see the last person I was expecting to see.

-HI SO THIS IS MY SECOND FANFIC BC I SAW THAT THERE WASNT A LOT OF DAKOTA BROOKS FANFICS SO I DECIDED TO MAKE ONE! IM TAKING TIME OFF MY OTHER BOOK CALLED COLLIDE | BROOKLYN BECKHAM. ILL BE UPDATING MORE ON THIS ONE. AND S/O TO HTTPDAKOTA ON INSTAGRAM AND DAKOTAS_BRYCES_GIRL. I CHOSE HTTPDAKOTA TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTER RANDOMLY AND CHOSE HER FRIEND TO BE HER BEST FRIEND IN THE BOOK! OKAY BYE ENJOY!