Chapter 4

Lex's pov

The boy holds my hand while checking every door in the house.

Couple making out, Nope.

PEOPLE FUCKING HELL NO.

three people making out, nope.

Another couple making out,nope.

Two people playing...chess? Wtf?

"Please don't tell anyone!" They say.

We walk away and close the door. That was weird. We bump into someone and the boy and the girl talk and I hear some yelling and the girl looks mad. Like really mad.

She takes me and the boy and drags us downstairs.

Tae's pov

"DAMNIT DAKOTA I CANT BELIEVE YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF DRUNK LEX!" I say. I was furious. He says he didn't get her drunk but he did admit to making out with her. Who would've gotten her drunk?

"HEY HEY CALM DOWN I CAN GET MY FRIEND TO DRIVE US BACK HOME AND SHE CAN STAY AT MY PLACE SO THAT HER MOM DOESNT FIND OUT!" Dakota says. I don't trust him.

"HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOURE NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING TO HER?!?" I say.

He holds out his pinky.

"PINKY PROMISE?"

Are you kidding me

"PINKY PROMISE." I say intertwining my pinky with his.

"OKAY ILL GET MY FRIEND TO TAKE US HOME ILL GO GET HIM."

"WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM?"

"I MET HIM DUH" he says while looking for the person.

He comes back two minutes later.

"OKAY LETS GO."

We walk outside into a black small car.
I let lex be in the passenger seat and me and Dakota take the back seats.

It's gonna take about 30 minutes to get back home and it's 11pm.

I look out the window the whole time and suddenly see a truck coming straight to us.

"AHHHHH" I scream as I feel the truck hit the front side of the car.

After a few seconds I look around and see that everyone is still fine but lex. Oh my god no please keep her alive!!!!

I get out my seat and go to lex's seat and see her with a bunch of cuts from the glass.

"LEX,LEX WAKE UP!"

"PLEASE WAKE UP!"

"COME ON LEX!!!!"

I say while tears fall out of my eyes. I don't wanna loose my best friend to a car crash.

"LEX PLEASE WAKE UP I NEED YOU!"

After trying to wake her up a lot of times I give up and start sobbing on the floor while I see Dakota trying to wake up lex too. The other boy just stares at her with wide eyes.

I hear sirens and the ambulance checks all of us to see if we are hurt and they only take lex.

"CAN I GO WITH HER PLEASE!" I say sobbing.

"ME TOO!" Dakota says.

He's done enough he can just go home.

"COME ON KIDS WE GOTTA GO" the man says and we hop into the ambulance truck while staring at lex with cuts all over herself.

I start sobbing once again and Dakota comforts me.

We get to the hospital and they rush lex into a room.

We follow and get stopped by security.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS HURT LET ME THROUGH" I say trying to push through the man.

"Sorry miss they have to run some tests on her and see what's wrong till you can go."

I back away and cry and sit down on one of the chairs with Dakota next to me crying as well.

After about 2 hours they finally let us in and we see lex with wires all around her.

The doctor is in her room and says " you two know lex right?"

"Yes we're her friends." I say.

Dakota has been quite this whole time.

"Lex has two broken ribs from her right side and she's in a coma. We don't know when she will wake up. Could be tomorrow, could be next week, or could be months from now."

I sobb hard while looking a lex and Dakota is crying right next to me.

The doctor leaves and I start talking to Lex trying to wake her up.

"Lex, please wake up soon, I know you can fight through this, youre strong. Remember when we were 7 and both tripped and you got up first while bleeding and helped me up? Or remember when we both thought we should stand on the swings and almost fell down? Good but scary times. Now this right now is scary and its your job to make it good. So fight through this I know you can do it." I say.

Dakota stares at her and holds her hand.

"I have to go back home, let's go, we'll come back in the morning." I say getting up and walking to the door.

I stop and realize that Dakota is still sitting down holding her hand.

"Dakota?"

"I'm not going. I'm staying here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay....bye Dakota."