Chapter 3

Lex's pov

I wake up and feel gross for some reason so I go take a quick shower and brush my teeth afterwards. I pick out black shorts with a white top and combat boots.

I put on some mascara and go downstairs to eat breakfast. Ooo mom made some chocolate chip pancakes! I grab 2 because she made them pretty big.

After I finish eating go back to my room and remember that I'm going to Brenda's party today. Shit what am I gonna wear?!?

I look through my closet and can't decide. You know what, imma gonna go to the mall today and go buy some clothes instead. I'll invite Tae she's probably having the same situation as me right now.

I call her and tell her to come over and we'll penny board to the mall.

As soon as she shows up we go straight to the mall.

We check out some stores and continue shopping.

"So what are you planning to wear at the party?" I say.

"Well you know how Brenda's parties are. They're always crazy. People everywhere,drinking,making out,dancing till they fall. I'm thinking about wearing this!" She says and shows me a dress.

"Nice! It's cute!"

I show her my dress and she says the same thing back.

"Wait did you get Dakotas number so that we can tell him when to get ready and to leave?" She asks me. How could I not have his number that kid left like 20 pieces of paper with his number saying call me ;) all around my house.

"Yes I have it." I say

"Tell him that we're gonna leave to the party at 8pm."

"Okay I'm gonna text him right now"

We walk out of the store and I'm finishing up my text to Dakota and sent it right before I get out the store.

We go to our left and I hear vibrating. I turn around and see Dakota making out with some blonde right outside of the store.

I ignore it and keep walking.

We shop for about 2 more hours and penny board back home.

It's about 3pm so I go up to my room and put all the clothes in my closet. I finish and sit on my bed not knowing what to do for the rest of the time I have.

It's a bit hot in here so I open up my window. I sit on my bed and go on Twitter and sing. I've always loved singing.

I keep singing and don't realize how loud I am. Oh well I don't care if the whole neighborhood hears. THEY SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT THEY ARE LISTENING TO AN ANGEL!!!!

I keep singing till I hear "nice voice!"

That voice sounds too familiar.

"Dakota?"

"That's my name."

"Well no shit, but what are you doing?"

"I heard you sing so I opened my window to hear better. You're actually really good."

"Thanks" I say smiling.

"Did you get my text?" I say

"Uhh hold up..." He says looking through his phone.

"Now I got it. Wait who's gonna be our ride?"

"Tae's mom is taking us."

"Oh okay we'll see you then."

"Bye loser"

"Oh cmon we had a decent conversation and you just ruined it."

".......bye loser."

I say turning away.

---skip to 8pm---

I wait for Tae's mom to pick me up and she's probably picking up Dakota first since his house is closer to theirs.

"Alexa they're here!!!!" My dad says.

"Be right down!" I say rushing downstairs.

"Have fun sweetheart!" My mom says.
"Be safe." My dad says.

"I will bye mom and dad!"

"Bye!" They both say.

I walk to the car and go in the back seat. The whole ride I feel Dakotas eyes on me. Ummm.......wyd

We finally get to the party for what seems like hours of a car ride.

We walk inside and get greeted by brenda. She was pretty and nice. Most people thought she was stuck up when they first saw her. But she's nice to everyone till you get on her bad side.

"Hey guys! So glad you came!" She says.

"Are you new? What's your name?" She says to Dakota.

"I'm Dakota!" He says.

"Nice to meet you! Guys have fun tonight!" She said disappearing into the crowd.

I saw Dakota stare at her butt and instantly followed her trying to catch up.

Me and Tae don't really drink so we went to go dance.

While I was dancing I lost Tae and saw someone trying to dance with me.

I can't see their face. I continue dancing and see that it's some really cute guy with Justin Bieber hair.

He grabs my hand and pulls me away from the crowd.

"I'm Bryce. And you are?"

"I'm lex." I say smiling.

"Well lex do you want some drinks?" He says.

"No thanks i don't drink."

"Have you ever drank?"

"No actually."

"Try it and see what you think about it!" He says handing me two drinks that I don't even know what's inside.

"Um I don't know Bryce..."

"Cmon how bad could it be!"

"Ah fuck it." I say grabbing the two drinks and drinking them. They burn my throat but I don't really care.

I look to where Bryce was and he's not there anymore. That was quick.

I stay in my place and finish my two drinks.

"Do you want another miss?" The guy says.

"Just one." I say. I wanna have some fun today so like what Bryce said, how bad could it be!

He hands me the drink and I say thank you. I finish the drink and go out to the dance floor.

I'm laughing and having so much fun right now.

I get tired so I sit on the couch for a bit.

Soon enough someone sits next to me and I see that it's some hot boy.

"Hey hottie" I say winking at him.

He looks at me confused.

"Have you been drinking lex?"

"I don't know hahahaha"

He thinks for a minute and puts his hands on me smirking.

I go with it and we make out and we stand up and I jump on his torso.

He holds me still kissing me and brings me upstairs.

He puts me down at the top of the stairs.