"Together, always."

In the tranquil woodlands of Lothlórien, where ancient trees whispered secrets of old and the air was filled with the sweet fragrance of blossoms, a warrior princess named Y/n roamed with grace and purpose. Her heart, as fierce as the wildfire, was tempered with compassion, nurturing the land and its inhabitants.

One morning, beneath the gentle caress of the rising sun, Y/n chanced upon a young fawn, its delicate form ensnared in a thicket. With tender hands, she approached the trembling creature, her eyes reflecting empathy and kindness. The fawn, its ebony eyes filled with fear, looked up at her with silent pleading.

Determined to ease the fawn's suffering, Y/n gathered healing herbs and soothing balms from the forest floor. As she carefully tended to the creature's wound, a familiar voice, as melodious as a songbird, pierced the tranquil atmosphere.

"Le suilon, melamin," greeted Legolas, his voice carrying the timeless essence of the Eldar, as he emerged from the shadows of the forest. His presence, like a gentle breeze, brought solace and comfort to the glade.

Y/n turned to face her beloved, a smile gracing her lips at the sight of him. "Good morning, mela," she replied, her voice soft and warm, expressing her gratitude in the ancient tongue.

Together, they worked in silent harmony, their hands moving with practiced precision. Legolas' skilled touch complemented Y/n's gentle care, a testament to their unwavering bond.

As they tended to the fawn, memories of past adventures and shared moments danced between them like leaves in the wind.

"Y/n?," murmured Legolas, a wistful smile playing upon his lips, his eyes gazing into the distant horizon. "Do you remember the day we first met, my love?"

Y/n nodded, a fond twinkle in her eyes. "How could I forget? I was hanging from a tree." Y/n smiled. "Yes, and I got a face full of hair. And a kitten on my head" Legolas said. She could hear the smile on his face.

"It seems like yesterday," Legolas mused, his gaze returning to Y/n, filled with adoration. "Yet here we are, still bound together by fate."

Their laughter, like silver bells, rang through the glade, harmonizing with the gentle melody of the forest.

As they worked, Legolas spoke softly in Sindarin, his words a soothing balm to Y/n's soul. "Le mae, melamin," he whispered, his eyes filled with concern, "Do you ever tire of the burdens we carry?"

Y/n paused, her heart swelling with love for the elf beside her. "Uich gwennen na 'wanath nâ," she replied, her sweet voice filled with love and warmth , ("Not as long as we face them together.")

Legolas smiled, his hand reaching out to caress her cheek. "Gwennin na 'wanath," he vowed, his voice a gentle promise, ( "Together, always." )

With the last bandage secured in place, Y/n and Legolas shared a tender embrace. Legolas pressed a kiss to Y/n's forehead, a silent pledge of eternal love and devotion.

In that moment, amidst the tranquil embrace of the forest, their love shone bright as the stars, illuminating the darkness with its radiant glow.

x———————————————————x