Chapter 2: Princess Celestia's Speech

Sunset's Point of view
We took the train that led to Canterlot. On the way, we were all talking about what element I had.

"Bravery?" Twilight thought.

"Inspiration?" Rarity suggested. (A/N: If you read some MLP facts, you'll see what I did there.)

"Uh ... Leadership?!" Pinkie said.

"No, it could be anything," I said. "It couldn't be those three ..."

The train stopped. "Canterlot!" a voice rang out.

The seven of us trotted out of the train. Guards were everywhere. "Hm, just like Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadance's wedding," Twilight pointed out. "There were guards--a lot of them--at the wedding. Maybe Crysalis might come ..." Everyone but me shivered.

The guards let us pass into Princess Celestia's castle. But one guard hesitantly let me pass. Suspicious, no?

We found Princess Celestia in a quiet room, eating cake for no particular reason. She stuffed bite after bite. She didn't seem to notice we were here. Before Twilight could go talk to the princess, I pulled her back. "Let's see more of what Princess Celestia is doing," I whispered to the lavender alicorn. Twilight hesitantly nodded, and stepped back behind the door like the rest of us.

I stifled a laugh. I didn't know Princess Celestia liked cake this much!

After Princess Celestia ate the cake, she didn't seem satisfied. "More cake!" she ordered. Wasn't she supposed to be doing princess-y stuff?

Then I gave Twilight the cue. I walked out from our hiding spot. I headed straight toward Princess Celestia. "Sunset Shimmer?" she exclaimed. She used her magic to quickly teleport the cake to somewhere I didn't know.

"Did I hear ... 'More cake'?" I asked with a smirk. Princess Celestia stepped back. "Why are you here?"

"You mean, why are we here?" At that, Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie trotted into view.

"We need to ask you something, Princess Celestia," Twilight said. Princess Celestia nodded.

I told the princess my whole story. Princess Celestia kept quiet for a while after I spilled my story.

Princess Celestia sighed. "The Element of Friendship. King Sombra used it to rule over the Crystal Empire. Queen Chrysalis used it to try to rule Equestria. If it is destroyed, Equestria will fall to the villains' hooves.

"I knew Sunset Shimmer was the element's keeper," Princess Celestia said.

"I guess Princess Molestia is right," I muttered. Princess Celestia shot me a glare. I snickered.

A/N
Sorry this was short. There's really not much about the Element of Friendship, sooo yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chap--

Wait just a sec! I need some villain names because the next chapter will involve lots of villains ... And lots of pages. Now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I loved the 'Princess Celestia eating cake part' XD