NAMJOON POV:

Its 6:00 in the morning, I received a call from our manager Sejin he told us that he wants us to meet some one important and told us to be in the BIG HIT building at 9:00 am sharp, I wondered whom we are gonna meet today.

I informed others about what manager sejin said and asked them to get ready, I noticed jimin and jungkook being sad and upset, "jimin's eyes are a bit red and puffy i said to jin" he replied "i guess he cried himself to sleep because of yesterday, Even jungkook looks so sad since yesterday."

FLASHBACK : 

yesterday, when we were dance practicing our maknae jungkook and jimin were continuously making mistakes, their dance choreographer mr.han  got mad at them and shouted at jungkook and jimin making them flinch, mr.han said that they are so lazy and untalented, He even said that they are bringing the band down and BTS would be better off without them saying that he stormed off leaving the maknae heartbroken the other members comforted them but still upset.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

NO ONE'S POV:

It was 9:00 am and BTS members were already in the BIG HIT building, Manager sejin arrived in front of them and behind him was a beautiful small boy with doe eyes and pink lips, He gave them a boxy smile as soon as he saw them.

Manager sejin introduced him to the group "he is Kim Taehyung his stage name is V he is 15 years old he is still studying but he is a very hard working kid he will not let the band down and what i am tryna say here is that he i the 7th member of BTS

Manager sejin introduced him to the group "he is Kim Taehyung his stage name is V he is 15 years old he is still studying but he is a very hard working kid he will not let the band down and what i am tryna say here is that he i the 7th member of BTS.  Taehyung smiled and said" hello i am Taehyung u can call me tae ,I am really happy to be a member in BTS. plz take care of me and hope we get along really well".

HOW ARE THE OTHER MEMBERS GOING TO REACT?

WILL THEY ACCEPT TAEHYUNG?

IS BEING A MEMBER OF BTS A GOOD CHOICE FOR TAEHYUNG?

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK PLZ SUPPORT ME.

BTS FOREVER.