Manager Sejin said that he had to leave cause he had an important meeting to attend and left saying that Taehyung will be staying in the same dorm as the rest of the members.

NAMJOON POV :

After manager sejin left the atmosphere around us was so silent, That kid Taehyung sounded so sweet and kind he looked like an angel yet i felt something off about him an his smlie it seemed like he was i pain or so, I noticed Jimin and Jungkook they seemed so angry while suga and hobi seem unbothered i guess only i an Jin are taking this seriously. I broke the silence by introducing myself followed by the rest of the members

Hi Taehyung my name is namjoon, I am the leader of the group also the dad of BTS, i am a rapper my stage name is RM [RAP MONSTER]

hi taehyung, I am jin, i am more like the eomma of the group, i am a vocalist, visual.

hi tae, I am hoseok and u can call me hobi, i am a rapper, Main dancer and my stage name is j-hope [ You are my hope , i am your hope and i am j-hope ]

hey, I am yoongi i am a lead rapper do not wake me up when i am sleeping, my stage name is suga.

I am jimin a vocalist, visual and i am not happy with you joining our band no one here is happy about that, we don't like u

i am jungkook a lead vocalist and center, whatever jimin hyung said just now is absolutely right, Neither of us like u, we don't want u to join us you are only gonna bring us down

stop it jimin and jungkook jin said " don't mind that taehyung that's not what they meant". 

"really hyung's? don't u feel the same too?" jungkook asked.

stop it jungkook and jimin shouted yoongi lets go back to the dorm now Taehyung don't mind them kid , jimin and jungkook flinched. yoongi's words only got jimin and jungkook to hate taehyung even more.

Taehyung said"its alright jin hyung and yoongi hyung" giving a gentle smile.

TAEHYUNG POV :

I am really happy that i am here pursuing my career in music after all the up's and down's i had in my life, i hope i can be happy atleast from now on or so i thought.

after manager sejin left me with the members the atmosphere around me was so weird and silent, i felt all the members ignoring me. namjoon hyung broke the silence he introduced himself i actually knew them all manager sejin told me about them yet i still wanted them to introduce themselves to me. The introductions were all warm and adapting but suddenly jimin and jungkook's words got me chills.

Are jimin and jungkook telling the truth do all the members feel the same, Am i that unwanted and useless, i thought to myself then i left all the thoughts away when jin hyung and yoongi hyung and supported me. i gave them an assuring smile and left to the dorm along with them hoping things will turn better.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS

THANK YOU user63066213 FOR READING AND VOTING MY STORY.

THANK YOU AND SO SO SORRY @kundhanaampavathinav AND PLZ CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME.