NO ONE'S POV :

During dance practice everyone were concentrated and focused in dancing neither of them made mistakes and Taehyung got the moves right just with 1 try, The choreographer Mr. Han was happy and appreciated him, Taehyung was happy which made Jungkook and Jimin angry because this place is start for the hate they have towards Taehyung.

only if that day Mr. Han had not scolded and hurt the maknae's feelings may be things would have been different for Taetae now. After the dance practice it was almost 8:00 and they were all planning to leave now suddenly mr.han called jimin and jungkook to his office, jungkook and jimin thought we made no mistakes today then y is mr.han calling us now. other members were also confused and worried why mr.han had called them.

IN THE OFFICE :

Mr.han : you did very well today jimin and jungkook, moreover u were not distracted and playful today. well done.

jimin and jungkook were shocked by what mr.han just said.

 mr.han : what is with those expressions in your face ?

jungkook : umm well we originally thought that you were going to scold us.

mr.han : y would i scold you when you made no mistake? namjoon said me that you two were upset after i scolded you that day i am sorry if i hurt you but i do not regret it. u see you got talent but u r not using it right u two are always playful and childish. unlil now i hav met so many bands and thought them but none of them were as talented and if use it right u will be the best boy band ever. i will only be here for a few days cause you r soon going to coreography for your own songs.

hope you understand me, u can leave now.

sorry my story might be a bit to short , slow and cringe 

i will make sure it will be long , fast , and intresting from 6th chapter onwords