Part Sixteen: Moon Fourteen

Current Season: Newleaf
Clan age: 14 moons

CEREMONIES
- N/A

BIRTHS & DEATHS
- Pricklefleck was having a peaceful stroll outside of camp, when they were attacked and killed by a dog.
- Rosystep announced that they are expecting kits. They don't believe they can efficiently perform their duties while expecting kits and decide to move into the nursery.
- Patience wails when they see the body of Pricklefleck, still and cold in the clearing. They sit vigil that night as grief fills their heart. As the vigil draws to a close, someone suggests Patience should eat. They refuse, not so much as shifting their vacant gaze.
- The past moon, Pricklefleck has taken their place in StarClan. BleuClan mourns their loss, and their Clanmates will miss the spot they took up in their lives. Moments of their life are shared in stories around the circle of mourners as those that were closest to them take them to their final resting place.

RELATIONSHIPS
- Yarrowdrop clears up a misunderstanding with Parsleyskitter. (Low positive effect)
- Parsleyskitter wishes they could get their pelt to shine like Halfpelt's. (Low negative effect)
- Parsleyskitter has a friendly chat with Rainkit that leaves them both feeling happy. (Low positive effect)
- Rosystep has been spending a lot of time with Pricklefleck lately. (Low positive effect)
- Lowtooth sighs loudly every time Patience does anything on patrol. (Low negative effect)
- Lowtooth is talking with Patience. (Low positive effect)
- Ripplestar is complaining that Lowtooth never does anything helpful. (High negative effect)
- Ripplestar has drawn the ire of Halfpelt by deliberately taking the last of their favorite nesting materials for themself. (Medium negative effect)
- Riverdapple thinks Butter was nice to them today. (Low positive response)
- Riverdapple is disappointed in Yarrowdrop's lack of initiative. (Medium negative effect)
- Whitecall had a disagreement with Patience about something or other. (Low negative effect)
- Whitecall saw Lowtooth show off a skill they never knew they had. (High positive effect)
- Pricklefleck saw Lowtooth the other day, but didn't get a chance to meow hello. (Medium positive effect)
- Pricklefleck swapped favorite prey with Rosystep. (Medium positive effect)
- Weaselwhisker thinks they can tell Lowtooth something important. (High positive effect)
- Weaselwhisker, Halfpelt, and Yarrowdrop had a nice talk, while eating. (Neutral effect)
- Weaselwhisker could recognize Halfpelt just by the sound of their paw steps. (High positive effect)
- Patience is complaining that Weaselwhisker never does anything helpful. (High negative effect)
- Patience saw Rainkit the other day, but didn't get a chance to meow hello. (Neutral effect)
- Halfpelt finds a bit of fluff that smells like Ripplestar and adds it to their nest. (Low positive effect)
- Butter acknowledges Weaselwhisker with a twitch of their whiskers. (Neutral effect)
- Rainkit is really surprised that Parsleyskitter's life isn't as easy as they thought it was. (High positive effect)

HEALTH
- N/A

OTHER CLANS
- N/A

MISCELLANEOUS
- N/A

CURRENT FEELINGS + CURRENT AGES
Ripplestar saw a kittypet rolling around a Twoleg garden. (85 moons old)
Lowtooth is thinking about a strange Twoleg object they saw recently. (95 moons old)
Riverdapple wishes for an apprentice, as they're a bit lonely. (129 moons old)
Parsleyskitter tries to set a good example for younger cats. (114 moons old)
Weaselwhisker had a nightmare involving a Twoleg trap. (109 moons old)
Patience wants to get to know Rainkit better. (41 moons old)
Halfpelt is sparring with some Clanmates. (34 moons old)
Rosystep is daydreaming. (27 moons old)
Butter is giving some advice to Rainkit. (22 moons old)
Yarrowdrop stumbles over their words, never quite able to get it right. (21 moons old)
Whitecall is bossing around the younger cats. (139 moons old)
Rainkit nips Lowtooth. (2 moons old)

UPDATES
- Riverdapple is platonically in love with Weaselwhisker.
- Butter suddenly confessed his recent feelings for Yarrowdrop and Yarrowdrop accepted with a surprised expression. Butter and Yarrowdrop are now mates.