Part Twenty: Moon Eighteen

Current Season: Greenleaf
Clan age: 18 moons

CEREMONIES
- Rainkit loudly complains as Lowtooth pulls them over to quickly groom their pelt. They manage to wriggle away and scurry off to the front of the crowd for their ceremony, where they are renamed to Rainpaw and apprenticed to Yarrowdrop.

BIRTHS & DEATHS
- Yarrowdrop and Butter found a single kit and decided to adopt it.

HAWKKIT (profile)
Gender - Female
Age - Newborn (0 moons)
Full appearance - white and dorsal-striped gray she-kit with cyan eyes.
Rank - Kit
Main personality trait - Fearless
Top skill(s) - ???
Experience - Untrained
Backstory - Abandoned
Nutrition - Stuffed
Family:
Petal (biological mother)
Butter (adoptive father)
Yarrowdrop (adoptive father)
Relationships - N/A
More information - Hawkkit was found and taken in after being abandoned by her Twolegs. She joined the Clan on Moon 18 at the age of 0 moons. She has not begun training.

RELATIONSHIPS
- Yarrowdrop appreciates Rosystep telling them that they had a feather stuck to their face. (Low +)
- Rosystep is annoyed by Nettlekit's negative comments. (Low -)
- Rosystep had a disagreement with Patience over kits. (Medium -)
- Lowtooth thinks Nettlekit was nice to them today. (Low +)
- Lowtooth thinks Patience is very helpful! (Low +)
- Ripplestar spent a long time talking with Yarrowdrop and was disappointed by Yarrowdrop's lack of interest. (High -)
- Ripplestar wishes they could get their pelt to shine like Halfpelt's. (Low -)
- Riverdapple can't stand being around Rainkit. (High -)
- Riverdapple appreciates Butter's helpful attitude. (Low -)
- Whitecall ignores Patience. (Medium -)
- Whitecall comes up with a plan to sneak out of camp with Rosystep. (Medium +)
- Patience is glad to have a Clanmate like Frogkit. (High +)
- Halfpelt clears up a misunderstanding with Hawkkit. (Low +)
- Butter complains about something Nettlekit did. (Low -)
- Rainpaw realized that they were too harsh in their judgement of Riverdapple. (Medium +)
- Frogkit feels like Butter isn't taking their own personal health seriously. (Medium -)
- Nettlekit knows the advice Ripplestar gave them will be helpful. (High +)
- Burntkit wants to become just like Rainpaw someday! (Medium +)

HEALTH
- Yarrowdrop is glad that their stomachache is finally gone.
- Riverdapple was climbing a tree when they fell. Luckily, they were only bruised by the accident.
- As Frogkit grows, they seem incapable of not snoring and panting loudly, until eventually it's clear their lungs are a little weaker than normal.

OTHER CLANS
- N/A

MISCELLANEOUS
- Patience was seen in a very serious conversation with a kittypet, who ran away when another patrol approached.

CURRENT FEELINGS + CURRENT AGES
Ripplestar is giving some advice to Frogkit. (89 moons old)
Lowtooth is sharpening their claws. (99 moons old)
Halfpelt hisses at Hawkkit when they ask them about where they used to live. (38 moons old)
Patience wonders how Rosystep is doing. (45 moons old)
Rosystep is basking in the sun. (31 moons old)
Butter is wondering what living with Twolegs is like. (26 moons old)
Yarrowdrop is being begged by Nettlekit to teach them a few moves, despite Nettlekit being a kit. (25 moons old)
Rainpaw is thinking about how cool it will be when they are a warrior. (6 moons old)
Whitecall is craving the taste of fish. (143 moons old)
Riverdapple is thinking about how awful kittypet food must taste. (133 moons old)
Frogkit is pestering older cats to play with them. (4 moons old)
Nettlekit wonders if StarClan has given Riverdapple any prophecies lately. (4 moons old)
Burntkit knocks over Rainpaw. (2 moons old)
Hawkkit snuggles up to the belly of Yarrowdrop. (0 moons old)

UPDATES
- Lowtooth's tail was mangled by a fox when she went out on a hunting patrol with Ripplestar and Yarrowdrop.
- Riverdapple retired to the elder's den. Halfpelt has become the Clan's main medicine cat.
- Since Yarrowdrop has moved to the nursery to care for Hawkkit, Rainpaw was given Butter as her new mentor. It is unclear if Rainpaw will be able to have Yarrowdrop back as her mentor before she becomes a warrior.

 It is unclear if Rainpaw will be able to have Yarrowdrop back as her mentor before she becomes a warrior

RAINPAW (as an apprentice)

HAWKKIT

PETAL (Hawkkit's biological mother)