one: ask him

"buzz! buzz! buzz! buz-" you hit your alarm off. you checked the time, 7:32am. you walked around your dorm. blue lock academy, the place to be for young athletes. it's been boring as hell although theres been something on your mind, that's right, yoichi isagi's words. he's in your classes he seems at ease everytime you walk past him or whenever you take a quick glance at him enjoying himself. you're jealous.

you got up to make yourself some breakfast. it was a lonely dorm not needing to share it with someone, its been 3 week since you got here. you and hiori hang out in class and lunch and when academics is over for the day and you need to split you make sure to wait for each other at the campus's gym. karasu, has talked to you before to chat about highschool and check up on hiori, he cares he doesn't wanna show it.

you put on your red long sleeved top and black leggings. putting on your silver cross necklace you jump and drop your necklace at the sound of loud knocking at your door. you don't have your shoes on properly so you're shuffling to put on your slides as you make your way to the door. it unlocks before you can open it. A tall blonde american girl shows up to your door with suitcases.

"hello? are the earphones working right? you can understand me right, i'm erina!" she shakes your hand before shoving her way into your dorm — you supposed it was a shared dorm now. "which one's your room, sorry i'm late i was recovering," she sheepishly asked.

"the one of the right is my room, i haven't touched most the room they might be dusty sorry," you answered. "you're quiet, lighten up we're gonna be living together til we graduate!" she exclaims. you ignored her walking back to your room picking up the necklace you dropped and putting it on along with your earrings and slipping on your shoes for the day. you packed your bag for skating as you were set on leaving early to do some morning practice before school started at 9:30.

but instead you packed your bag for school putting your books and pre-made lunch that was in the fridge. you grabbed the other container of pre-made food and gave it to erina. "c'mon we got around an hour. i'll help you out and here's some food eat for breakfast or save it for lunch." you kneeled down to help her unpack.

"thought you would be overly cold but you just do what needs to be done," she smiled at you. "i've already eaten so i'll save it for lunch thanks!" it took the both of you 30mins to finished unpacking she had a lot of stuff to unpack but that wasn't even the end of it. "you gotta help me choose my outfit for today!" and she threw the neatly put away hanged clothes on the bed and it killed you inside. "why would you do that? it was put away nicely and you'll get wrinkles on your shirts if you treat them like that!" it seriously peeved you.

"yea you're right maybe the tube top isn't appropriate for school," she agreed with herself, you hadn't even said anything and tube tops weren't even an option on the bed. "okay, i'll just grab two things that look like they work together." you grabbed the cherry coquette jumper and flared leggings. "they don't go together, could be camp but not the vibe," you're outfit idea got shut down immediately. "i think the nike trackies and this white top should work," she opened her drawer and pick out those clothes, you probably would have choose them if you had known it was an option. what a confusing girl erina was. "now the toughest question of them all, the shoes!" you could have fainted on the spot when she said that. "please just choose one quickly," you pleaded. "no rush ice princess its only 8:47!" she said, you face palmed. "school starts at 9:30," and her face created a o-shaped. "oh no we haven't even packed my bag! and i dont even know your name! you don't even know my last name! its cameron, erina cameron by the way," in that moment she put on her shoes and quickly packed her bag.

stunned was an understatement. both of you were ready to leave your dorm, opening your door you saw hiori walking nearby end of the corridor. your dorm was situated near the stairs (theres no elevators for more fitness reasons — it peeves you so much when your toes feel dead). "yocchan!" you yelled out. "ooooh ice princess has a boyfriend?" erina made a little comment, "he's like a brother to me, right my name is y/n hanya. sorry for the late introduction." you looked back at her. hiori turned around to see you standing next to all blonde girl he's never seen on campus before. she was a little shorter than hiori, from that you could assume she was 5'10 while you stood at 5'6 which you thought was a pretty good height to be.