two: kintsuba and icecream

"hey bachira, do you know anyone by the name of hanya y/n?" isagi asked. "i don't know." bachira answered. "i'll text reo, he knows everyone."

"nah don't. it's nothing important." he explained. "hm? what's this? asking about a girl and brushing it off as not important what happened?" he asked excitedly.

"rin! rin! i think something happened to isagi," bachira jumped around to annoy his other roommate who just so happens to be the brother of japan's national prodigy and just so happens to be as annoyingly great at soccer as he is. "i'm not interested," and he's got a cold personality too.

"c'mon rinrin, this is like the most interaction he's ever gonna get with a girl." he pouted. "you wouldn't understand since girls just silently watch you. you're too scary to ever be approached."

"i think you should be just as uninterested as rin," isagi said. "isagi you're no fun!" bachira complained. "it probably wasn't a big deal i can't imagine any girl being that interested in his lukewarm activities." rin commented probably to egg him on the moment rin realised he appreciated his disinterested.

"well no actually! she talked to me first and told me to watch her ice skating program, she even told me her name! which was considerably hard to do since she ran all around campus." he yapped.

"so isagi, you telling us.. you chased a girl around campus," rin cringed. "explains why you were so tired when you got here." bachira commented.

"well! she really wanted me to come!" he assured. "mhm she's in some of our classes she hangs out with hiori i don't understand how she seemed so persistent." rin argued. "you know what, i'm heading off to bed," isagi left the living room and went to his room.

"maybe i should go see her skate," he said to himself.

///

you got ready in the morning early like usual, erina being here wouldn't break your usual morning routine. eat breakfast, shower and change into your clothes for the day, pack both your bags and be out the door by 8am.

it took you 10 mins to get to the ice rink, there were other girls there but because blue lock is such a big boarding school they have 5 rinks, one for comps, one for everyone, one for ice hockey, one for all the girls to share and one for all the boys to share. you always chose the one for everyone to practice in, since most of the girls gather together to talk and gossip in their ice rink.

"ms zombie eyes!" persia called out from behind, "what," you turned around. "cold as ever. soulless indeed you live up to the rumours. ranking 2nd to annika, you're a much better skater maybe if you had more—" you shut her up by covering her mouth. "go back to your little group and practice. telling me what to do won't make you do any better you're still 3rd to me." you shut her down.

"hmph, i'm just helping you out i want someone to bring down annika's big ego." she retorted. "yuri's not far off she's ranked 5th but she only just started. go consult her like a coach if you're that caught up." you left her stunned.

"oh and persia, if you wanna be better than annika than you should probably lock in rather than getting someone else to humble her."

your morning practice went as it should. 3 days left. your not nervous, maybe you were. it was going to re-rank you putting a bid on you, you were told this during your saturday seminar.

you hated saturday seminars but thats a rant for later. you just wanted to feel as cold as possible. you hated when you felt super warm.

the rest of the day went normally, finishing iceskating lessons and heading over to watch hiori practice, you also looked around for someone else.