104

~Chapter 104~

The moment the celadon wine cup turned into powder, the fire phoenix's divine power escaped slightly. The young man under the peach tree seemed to feel something, and he suddenly raised his head and looked in the direction of Xiu Yan Tower.

Yuan Qi met the particularly cold and clear eyes by the window, his expression was startled, and then doubt appeared in his eyes.

He spent half a month with Feng Yin day and night on Wutong Island. Even though Feng Yin's face was covered, he could still recognize who those eyes were.

But the cold Phoenix Queen was unlike anything he had seen on Wutong Island.

Didn't Feng Yin say she was cultivating in seclusion? Why did she come to the Nether Realm? And why is she looking at him like this?

Shang Bai could recognize Phoenix Queen, but Yuan Qi shouldn't. Yuan Qi just glanced briefly, hid his doubts in his heart, and withdrew his eyes.

Feng Yin didn't dodge when Yuan Qi looked at her. Seeing Yuan Qi's gaze retracted, she lightly touched it with her fingertips, and the celadon powder fell from her fingertips to the ground.

The little waiter on the side was so frightened by Feng Yin's divine power that he trembled. If Feng Yin hadn't immobilized him, he would have fallen to his knees long ago.

"Hua Shu greets His Godship."

Not far away, the most noble female immortal in the Heavenly Palace lowered her head, exposing her white neck, and the admiration in her voice was undisguised.

The immortals and demons on Chang'an Street looked at the two people under the peach tree, thinking in their hearts that with the identity of Yuan Qi. Only Princess Hua Shu, one of the five lords in the Heavenly Palace, dared to come forward to him.

It is said that God Yuan Qi entered the Qing Chi Palace thousands of years ago and never saw anyone else. He only left the Qing Chi Palace to enter the Nether Realm on this day of this month every year. They don't know why he is like this, they just know that he stays under the peach tree on Chang'an Street every year, as if waiting for someone to appear, and he has never been absent in the past thousand years.

Yuan Qi lowered his eyes and looked at Hua Shu, who bowed her head in greeting, with a hint of indifference in his eyes. 

Not hearing Yuan Qi's reply, Hua Shu felt uneasy in her heart. She raised her head and said with a smile: "A few days ago, I sent Hong Que to Qing Chi Palace, but she didn't see you. Lord Chang Que said that Your Godship had gone out of the palace to travel, so I specially ..."

"Why do you want to see me?" A cold voice sounded. 

This was probably the first thing Yuan Qi said on Chang'an Street in a thousand years. The moment he spoke, all the eyes on the street were attracted.

Hua Shu's eyes showed a little embarrassment. She spread to all the realms about Yuan Qi's birthday celebration in the Heavenly Palace. Now she couldn't admit in public that she didn't get Yuan Qi's consent.

"Some immortals were chatting a few days ago. They all said that they haven't seen Your Godship for a long time. I thought that Your Godship would be here in the next few days, so I came to invite you to go to the Heavenly Palace to get together." Hua Shu said with a gentle blessing.

There was a hint of amusement in Yuan Qi's eyes, "Really? The Princess is now in control of the Heavenly Palace, so you must really be interested." Seeing Hua Shu's expression stagnant, he said indifferently: "Since the Princess is here today, I'll say some few words. I like to be quiet and don't like to go out of Qing Chi Palace. From now on, you will be exempted from paying greetings every year. Several superiors and you are responsible for the heavy political affairs of the immortal clan, so we can also avoid reminiscing about old times."