meet cute

i have no idea how else to describe the place in which i was. it was part hotel and part super market. i have a feel for the place and where i was.

it was Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. i've only been there a couple times in my life. being 17 i've only ever gone with my family.

As i was running around with my sister who was tall and beautiful, we walked into the line to pay for the small amount of things we had in our grocery cart. the boy at the checkout line said he could help us.

he was in the middle of a conversation with his buddy when he saw us look lost. i was talking with him making conversation and it was mainly because i thought he was cute.

i didn't think he'd go for a girl like me so i just brushed it off but i want to get to know this guy before i left.

my sister had gotten distracted by he inability to locate our father and the whole clan that was our family. so i was somewhat alone with the cute checkout guy.

with his friend and my sister at a distance this guy says to me "i have instagram" which in my mind i wondered if that was kinda him insinuating that he wanted mine.

i told him that if he wanted MY instagram he could've just asked. that if he wanted me he should've just plain straight out asked me out on a date.

he looked at me with such shock in his eyes. almost pure disbelief that i would have said it so boldly almost as if i was saying something so abominably foul.

i told him that it was okay i was just joking.

my sister then started to shout out for me since she had my dad in sights. his cart was full of food and he was on a different floor than we were on. he was above us coming down.

i was in the middle of trying to type out my IG@ to show him how it was spelt but i told him i had to go since my dad was ready to leave. he said "wait what is it?" i spelt it out for him only to hope he caught onto it.

it wasn't until we got into the room that i had seen i had a follow request from him. his name was matt. he was not too tall but taller than me. he had broad shoulder but not overdone more like he had bulked then started to work out just recently.

i like that kinda look on a guy. he lived in the city, he was a resident. i couldn't remember who texted first but i was glad it was done. i was so afraid he wouldn't have heard me i was disappointed i was afraid of my father seeing me with a stranger.