Chapter 4: Friends Don't Kiss

(A/N: This is unedited story please bear with errors. This is a bxb fanfic and might contain mature content or explicit words not suitable for narrow-minded and young readers. Read at your own risk.)

💊💊💊
CHAPTER 4

Friends Don't Kiss

Jinhyun's POV

My eyes widen as I drop my cola when Sangmin's lips touch mine while he's holding my chin to keep my head tilted up.

What the fucking he---

I felt goosebumps when his tongue trying to get inside my mouth. I quickly push him that made him fell on the floor.

"What are you fucking doing bastard?!", I asked to him with bewildered eyes and wiping my lips.

My heart racing so fast, I felt betrayed while he's looking at me without regret for what he did.

"Comforting."

I grabbed the front of his shirt, my hands are shaking from mixed emotions, "That's not comforting. That's harassment you shitty bastard!"

"But it's you who did that first to comfort me last night."

"W-what?"

Sangmin smile sarcastically at me, "Isn't it very selfish of you to claim you didn't remember anything after what you did?"

"Wha... What are you talking about? I am drunk last night..."

"Yeah, of course. Drunk. Such a very convenient and used excuses."

Sangmin shove away my hands from him and he stand up while I am still confused in what he's talking about.

"Why you don't look on the mirror to see the evidence?", he said then left without looking back.

"Jinhyun, what are you doing there?"

"D-Dad, I just met with a friend. How's the check-up?"

"It's all clear. I told you, it's not really needed."

"I just want to be sure, Dad. It's better safe than sorry."

"Okay, okay. Let's go home?"

I nod and follow him to the exit.

When we got home, I quickly went to the bathroom in my room and look on the mirror for the 'evidence' that Sangmin's talking about.

I don't see anything weird in my face... until my eyes landed on my lips through the reflection on the mirror.

"W-wait... Don't tell me..."

But he told me it's from a fight!

"No way... What really happened last night?", I said to myself while pulling my hair and trying to remember.

I remember the time we're drinking and talking about random things then...

"What happened next? Come on, Jinhyun! Remember! Try to remember it!"

Then a blurred scene came in my mind.

"What's that for?"

"To comforch you...?"

"..."

"You told me to kissh you."

"But I didn't expect for you to do it."

"Becaushe we're friendsh."

"Friends don't kiss."

"Why not? You don't like it?"