Chapter 5: Happy Birthday

(A/N: This is unedited story please bear with errors. This is a bxb fanfic and might contain mature content or explicit words not suitable for narrow-minded and young readers. Read at your own risk.)

💊💊💊
CHAPTER 5
Happy Birthday

Jinhyun's POV

"Jinhyun, what's wrong? You looks like you're going to murder someone."

"Moonjin."

"Y-Yes?"

"I can't go home with you today."

"Huh? Okay. But where you goi--"

"To kill that bastard."

I went to Sangmin's house and impatiently rang the doorbell.

"Jeeez, what is it?", Sangmin asked with irritation when he open the door. "... Jinhyun?"

"Oi, Lee Sangmin! What are you doing to your life huh?!"

"What do you mean?"

I grabbed the front of his shirt, "Why you didn't tell us?!"

"Tell you what?"

"... Damn it! About your Mom! Why you didn't tell she's d---"

Sangmin shoved away my hand with a cold stares on me, "Why should I tell you?"

"What the... we're friends!"

He lean on the door frame with his arms crossed on his chest, "Stop yelling. You're disturbing the others. And we're not friends anymore after that day, right?"

I clenched my hands on my both sides. "Arguments, misunderstandings and fights are with your friends are normal. It doesn't mean, it will be over just because of like that. Are you stupid?"

Sangmin smirked, he lean closer to me with his hands inside his pockets, "Really? Can you really act like nothing happened between us?"

I felt my blood boiling and rushing to my face, this guy really knew his way to irritate me but for some reasons it's for different one this time.

"Because... I won't promise I won't do it again since I got already your permission right, Kim Jinhyun?"

"J... Jerk!"

"I am. So, stop bothering me. Just leave me alone.", he said coldly and went inside his house.

He's about to close the door but I stop it.

I know I should just leave him alone just like he said. It's not my business anymore whatever he do to his life. He's not treating me as a friend anyway but...

...but how?

How I can just leave him alone when he looks like he's going to crying?

His voice are cold but his eyes saying different.

He's lonely. Sad. So, why he's pushing me away?

"Sangmi---"

"Sangmin, why you're taking too long?", a girl's voice came from his room.

And to my surprise, a girl came out with just a big shirt. She got embarrassed when she saw me and quickly went back to the room. As far as I remember that girl is from the other section.

How they end-up together? Are those humors about Sangmin true?

I heard Sangmin's deep sigh.

Well, it's not hard to guess what's going on. I'm not stupid and it's easy as 1+1.