Chapter 19: Make It Work

(A/N: This is unedited story please bear with errors. This is a bxb fanfic and might contain mature content or explicit words not suitable for narrow-minded and young readers. Read at your own risk.)

💊💊💊
CHAPTER 19
Make It Work

Third person's POV

Monday...

Everyone from Jinhyun and Sangmin's class are looking at the two with confusion. The two are just sitting on their own seats while comparing their test paper but for some reason the atmosphere between them is not normal.

"Jiiiiinhyyuuuun!!", Moonjin yelled while running.

He's panting when he stop in front of Jinhyun.

"What? Did something happen?"

"What do you mean what? Did you see the result on student board? You rank first again! Shit dude, what kind of witchcraft is that? You even spacing out a lot these past days!"

"Just lucky.", Jinhyun answered without looking at Moonjin.

"Hey, Tsk! You're so used to be in first place now that it's not a big deal to you. Anyway, what's up with the two of you?"

Jinhyun and Sangmin looked at Moonjin at the same time. "What is it?"

"Huh? You two are giving a vibes of newly we---", Moonjin's eyes widen. "Jinhyun come with me for a sec."

Moonjin dragged Jinhyun outside where there's no one can hear them.

"What's your problem, Moonjin?"

"Tell me!"

"Tell you what?"

"Did you two do it? Did you lose your v-card?"

Jinhyun's face turned red, "What the... Why you're asking such thing?!"

"Hey! It's not my fault! You two are giving a vibes of newly wed couple in their honeymoon. And what's that plaster on your neck? Don't tell me that's a hickey?"

Moonjin gasped when Jinhyun's face become so red like an octopus.

"Oh my God... My bestfriend become finally an adult.", Moonjin said with exaggeration and tearful eyes.

"Come on, Dude. What are you crying for? Are you my Mom? Jeez.", Jinhyun said feeling more embarrassed from Moonjin's reaction.

"I won't ask who's the top and bottom, I have an idea but let's just leave that unknown for my brain's sake. Anyway, aren't you two going too fast? Have you two even celebrate a monthsary already?"

"Monthsary?"

I don't remember I celebrated such things before.

"Yup, it's a monthly celebration of the lovers getting together. Did you even know when you two got together?"

"O-of course! I'm not that stupid. Speaking of, it's this week and timed in our foundation day."

"Oh that's suck. We're busy this week, better you two celebrate it next week."