1 .

Ram Navami Ki Hardik Subhkamnaye .

Is it easy to be an elder daughter / elder child .

Step into the enchanting world of Shimla, where the story unfolds against the backdrop of this charming city

Let's explore the cozy home of the Chouhan family nestled in the heart of Shimla. Their humble abode exudes warmth and comfort, with walls adorned with family portraits and shelves filled with beloved books creating an inviting atmosphere.

The scent of freshly brewed tea mingles with the gentle breeze carrying whispers from the nearby pine trees and jingling bells of the temple nearby . Join us on a journey through this delightful small yet cozy home and uncover the secrets it holds.

The home give roof to 2 couples and two unmarried boys making them total of 6 people . But sometimes it changes to 9 too when the daughter of the house visits them along with her husband and her 8 month old son .

And the home consists of a hall , a kitchen , a puja room , three rooms out of which two are master bedrooms and a bedroom with out a washroom . Another washroom is situated inside the house for the use of any guests or those who resides in the room without the washroom .

Now let me introduce the Chouhan Family to you all .

The elder couple , Shri Paritosh Chouhan and Smt. Bhagyashree Paritosh Chouhan . Parents of our couple .

Then comes the second couple , eldest son of the family VikramAditya Chouhan and his wife Smriti VikramAditya Chouhan .

Then comes the twin of Vikramaditya , Vaishali. Vaishali is married to her all time college sweetheart Tushar Parmar. Her son , Ved is 8 month old .

Followed by Vaibhav who is the third sibling among the four and second son of the family. He is 5 year younger than VikramAditya but few year older than Smriti .

Last but not the least , the youngest child of the family Vyom. He is currently studying in 10 std .

Smriti . The eldest daughter in law of the family found herself in the small kitchen alongside her mother-in-law. Together, they were preparing a delightful Indian breakfast consisting of freshly made Chappati and a delectable Potato fry. There was silence around them except for the sound of metals clinking with eachother .

The silence was disturbed by a loud call of Vaibhav . The second son and the third of siblings

"Bhabi"

Smriti looked up from the Paratha she was applying Ghee on . She know the reason of the call so before he could ask anything she replied "Haan bhaiya , breakfast ready hai . Bas main abhi la rahi hoon."

She then put the last Paratha in the Casserole . She then picked the whole casserole with four plates and sauntered towards the hall where everyone will be having their breakfast.