2. .

3 Months ago ●●●

"Mami........" A loud voice rang in the house . And the voice is of non other than's Smriti Sharma .  

Smriti came running towards her Mami , Rashmita Acharya . She dropped her her kit on the floor and hugged her Mami tightly but carefully. 

After breaking the hug She showed her trophy which she got as the player of the match while jumping like a small child.

Yes she played cricket . She is playing as a state player in Himachal pradesh Team and trying hard to get selected in U-19 National Team .

Rashmita sequeled and started jumping along with her but soon they both stiffed when they heard a throat clearing sound. 

They turned towards the source of voice and saw Arun Acharya standing there with hands in his pocket and a firing glare at the duo.

Rashmita gulped and looked at Smriti in fear . Smriti in response apologised her through her eyes. 

"Yeh Kya Ho raha tha yahan par ?" Arun asked them while folding his hands near his chest .

"Ku...kuch nahin" Rashmita spoke while stuttering , afraid of his anger .

Arun , hearing her answer raised his eyebrows looking at both of them. Rashmita looked down whereas Smriti looked at him with puppy eyes.

Arun glared them more fiercely. Soon he heard them saying "Sorryy" extending the Y.

Arun just shook his head at his neice and wife who behaves like a 5 year old kid . He walked to them and side hugged Smriti from right side and Rashmita from left side .

Arun spoke softly to Rashmita"Baby , You are pregnant. If you remembered it ." 

Rashmita pouted and said "I do remember it Arun . And I am Sorry . Aage se bilkul khayaal rakhungi" while looking at him .

Arun didn't said anything more knowing the next second she is going to repeat it again . He just kissed her temple .

Smriti , who was also present there looking at the couple with adoration.

Arun turned to her and before he could ask anything , Smriti showed her trophy with her 32 teeths .

"Congratulations Champ" Arun said with a huge smile and kissed her forhead. 

"Thank You Mamuuu" Smriti said hugging him more tightly .

Rashmita smiled and said"Is khusi mein aaj aap hame bahar leke jayenge" showing her dimples.

Arun smiled and nodded saying "Ji Zaroor par aap koi junk food khane ki zid nahin karengi . Agar aap ne yeh Maan li toh mujhe koi problem nahin hai" making Rashmita's mood damp .

She cameout of his hold and said "Thik hai toh phir aap dono bahar jayiye main Jaake kya karungi ?" With a fallen face and walked to their room .

Smriti looked at Arun with narrowed eyes . Arun noticed her and asked "What ? I just said for her safety."

Smriti shook her head at his overprotective self and came out of his hold . She walked to the kitchen to fetch two glasses of water for them .

While coming she spoke "Mamu . You know she is following all the precautions right . Atleast she deserve a cheat meal once or twice in a month." while giving him a Glass.

Arun twitched her nose saying "Achha Mami ki chamchi" .

He then took the glass from her and sat on the couch leaning on the backrest . He gulped the whole glass in one go and sighed .