Chapter 3 - First Debut

Raizel POV

It's been a week since my encounter with Luminous. I passed out for 3 days after getting hit by Luminous's attack directly and went missing apparently. They thought that I was kidnapped and because of that my family got worried about me despite me not being their biological son, they hired some adventurers and sent out a search party.

Thanks to my self-regeneration ability I didn't have to say hello to the afterlife, and I was already fully healed and just passed out when they found me. So, they just assumed that I passed out because I ran out of Magicules but they were pretty worried too.

Still, she knew that I would survive that attack from her and here I thought I was weak but I guess I was strong enough to even endure an attack from Luminous herself.

Wait.. who am I even talking to?

Currently, I'm sitting in the living room with my family. Fimel family is a low nobility. They're baron to be exact who are the lowest rank.

In most anime, almost all the nobility are corrupted and greedy. The character who gets adopted by nobles tends to get looked down on for being a commoner before but it wasn't like that in my case. Instead, I get treated normally like I'm a part of the family which I'm grateful for. It's probably because they're the lowest-ranked nobles and are closer to the people of the country.

Klaus: I knew you were a prodigy but I didn't think you would sneak out of the manor just to train by yourself.

Raizel: ...ahahaha..

That's right. Because of the incident in the forest, they found out about me training secretly in the forest. My father didn't seem to mind it but...

Clara: Mou.. I can't believe you even hid it from your mother.

Raizel: I apologize Mother.

Clara: Mm.. as for your punishment no training until you're 14 and will not leave the manor at all.

Raizel: EH?! No training for 2 years?!

Clara: Yes.

Klaus: Carla, don't you think that's a bit harsh? At least let him train, it's good for his future too.

Clara: You shut up, dear! He's just a kid and 12 years old at that.

Klaus: I think he's old enough though.

Clara: No is a no. No matter how much of a genius and prodigy he is, Raizel-chan is still a child.

Raizel: (2 years is gonna be a waste maybe I should sneak out but this with more caution... and still they're too lively for being non-canon background mob characters...)

Clara: Right, as I was saying you're grounded for a week and no training while at it.

Klaus: Sometimes, your mother can be a demon you see?

Klaus has crossed a line he should have never crossed. With that, a tick appeared on Carla's head and I swear I could have seen some kind of aura around her.

Clara: What do you mean by that, dear?..

Because of that Klaus started sweating buckets while laughing awkwardly.