Chapter 4 - Is it really just a coincidence?

3rd POV

It was in a house located somewhere in Tokyo, Japan. There, a family consisting of a mother, father, son and a daughter can be found eating at the dinner table. It was none other than Nakamura Satoshi's best friend Motosaki Junichiro's family.

A month has passed since the death of Satoshi and Junichiro is still not recovered from his trauma. He couldn't even eat food properly. After all his best friend died saving him from the truck and what's worse is that he witnessed the scene unfolding with his own eyes.

Mrs.Motosaki: Junichiro, I know you're still overwhelmed by Satoshi-kun's death but you still need to eat.

Junichiro: Sorry, mom. I don't think I can for today.. I'll just go back to my room.

With that Junichiro get up from the dinner table and left for his room on upstairs without saying anything

Akiko: Onii-chan...

Mrs.Motosaki: That boy.. he must be thinking it's his fault for his friend's death..

Mr.Motosaki: It can't be helped. After all Satoshi saved Junichiro and died in front of him. Must have left a trauma on him.

Junichiro POV

When I finally got into my room I closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed. I was still shocked and confused from the past event. Even though I'm very grateful for him saving me from death it doesn't mean that he needs to die there either.

I grabbed my head as I pondered

Junichiro: (why did he even risk his life and saved me that day? He should have just left me there. No. It's my fault in the first place I shouldn't have try to stop the robber. Fuck!)

It went on for quite a bit before I thought I finally calmed down but then I heard a voice calling my name. It was Satoshi's. He was standing in front of me, staring at me.

Satoshi: Junichiro.

Junichiro: Satoshi?...

Satoshi: You kill me Junichiro.

Junichiro: ...

Satoshi: It all could have been prevented if only you hadn't try stopping the robber. It's your fault that I died.

Junichiro: ...S-S-Shut up.. i-it's not my fault. Y-Y-Y-You got yourself killed. I-it's not my fault.

Satoshi: You say that but can you lie to yourself though?

Junichiro: SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FAKE. SATOSHI WOULDN'T SAY THAT KIND OF THING.... And he's dead. You're just a fake so shut up...

Satoshi: Hm.. you're right. I'm just a fake who is created by your imagination. But that means I was created because you felt guilt right?

Junichiro: Go way...

Satoshi: Alright then. Goodbye, Junichiro.

Saying that He disappeared into thin air instantly. I was about lay on my bed until my little sister Akiko barged into my room.

Akiko: Onii-chan!! There's a problem!!!

Junichiro: Akiko? Can we talk later If it's not important ?

Akiko: No. it's very veryy important. You gotta come downstairs and check the news.

Junichiro: News? What's with the news?

Akiko: Just come!

Then I got up and she dragged me towards to the living room. There I saw my dad sitting on the couch watching the news on Tv and my mom was in the kitchen. She also seems to be listening to the news as well. When I finally got my attention on the Tv I heard something very absurd.