Prologue: The Snake's Redemption

(Watch Opening)

In an empty street in a small Japan town, a group of high-school students with two adults wearing weird get-ups stood with them. They looked forward in fear as a man with long brown hair with a white outfit which looked like it was part of his skin as he stared at them smiling with white eyes and purple scleraes that almost felt like they were staring into the very souls of the group.

A sword rested in his hand as he stepped forward towards the group, when someone suddenly appeared behind him as it was a silver-haired man with closed eyes and a wide grin on his face. He wore an odd white robe that looked like it has been through some damage.

 He wore an odd white robe that looked like it has been through some damage

???: I have returned, Captain Aizen.

Girl1: What's going on?! Do you think that guy is here to save us, or something?

Boy1: No matter how you look at it, it doesn't seem that way. I'm afraid it's the exact opposite.

Boy2: This is really bad.

Aizen looked back at the man as he addressed him.

Aizen: Gin... You're back. What about the woman?

Gin: I killed her.

Aizen: Indeed. Her Spiritual Pressure has disappeared. Although I admit, I'm surprised. I thought you had a little more affection for her to let her live.

Gin: Affection?

Gin walked forward as he continued to walk past Aizen and stopped infront of him.

Gin: I don't have any such thing. I told you the first time I met you. I'm a snake.
My skin is cold. I have no heart. I use the tip of my tongue to find my prey as I slither on the ground and engulf what I like whole. That's the sort of creature I am. Isn't that what I told you?

As they talked the group watching them could only stare in fear as a man with an afro wearing black robes turns to face the kids.

Man: Wh-What're you just standing there for, boys and girls?! This is no time to be gawking!

Girl2: Th-That's right!

Boy2: Let's get away! Quickly!

They all begin to run away, leaving Gin and Aizen alone in the street as Aizen closed his eyes.

Aizen: My, my... I've grown tired of catching mice.

Gin: What will you do with them after you kill them?

Aizen: I'll string their corpses up somewhere on the outskirts of town where they'll be easy to see, then get to work on creating the Ouken.

Gin: Sounds good to me. In that case...

Gin slowly reached out and placed his hand on the blade of Aizen's sword as he continued to smile.