Episode 9: Victory or Defeat

(Watch Opening)

The opening ends to pick up where the last episode left off as the two students were about to go head-to-head in the first match. Present Mic calls the start of the official match.

Present Mic: Let the first match, begin!!!

Midoriya immediately rushed forward without activating Full Cowling as he ran with sword in hand making his way closer to Shinsou. The general studies student narrowed his eyes as he decided to speak on the fly.

Shinsou: You really expect to beat me with a wooden stick?

Midoriya: To a hero, anything can be a tool!....

Suddenly Midoriya stopped in his tracks with the sword still in hand. This caused a few confusing reactions as Bakugo narrowed his eyes, Grimmjow leaned in closer to the edge of his seat and Szayelapporo watch with happiness as Shinsou looked directly at Midoriya.

 This caused a few confusing reactions as Bakugo narrowed his eyes, Grimmjow leaned in closer to the edge of his seat and Szayelapporo watch with happiness as Shinsou looked directly at Midoriya

Shinsou: That's it. I win.

The entire stadium looked at the arena with confusion as Midoriya was still standing about halfway across the arena.

Present Mic: Huh?! Hey, hey, what's the dealio? This is the first match! It should start out with a bang!

Ulquiorra stares down at the arena as the Green-haired classmate was now standing in a daze.

The first match of the Sports Festival finals started with Midoriya standing in place after being effected by possibly Shinsou's quirk

Present Mic: Huh?! Hey, hey...

Uraraka: Come on, Deku!

Iida: Why in the world isn't he moving?

Present Mic: The fight has just begun and Izuku Midoriya is... completely frozen?!

Szayelapporo sat in glee as he looks down at the field as Aaroneiro and Zommari sit next to him watching as well.

Aaroneiro: Heh, seems like our previous teammate got the drop on Midoriya.