Episode 7: The Sword is mightier than the quirk

(Watch Opening)

The opening ends as Midoriya's grip tightens on his wooden sword as he held it up, ready for the next move from either Todoroki or Grimmjow's teams. Electricity started to spark around Midoriya's body as he activated Full Cowling which peaked Todoroki and the other's interest.

Todoroki: 'So, his quirk upgraded since USJ.... I can't let that stop me. I have to win, without "his" power.'

Ulquiorra: Midoriya, your next play will determine the outcome of this event. What is your plan?

Midoriya looks between the two teams as sparks started to run through the wooden sword as he narrowed his eyes.

Midoriya: We divide and conquer!

With a swipe of his sword, Midoriya creates a heavy wind as he slashed at the air. The wind hits Todoroki as the team slides back, meanwhile Grimmjow's team avoids the attack as they rush towards Team Midoriya. Grimmjow's grin grows as he excitingly gets ready to attack the green-haired boy.

Grimmjow: Show me your power!!!

As Grimmjow's team approaches, Midoriya takes his sword and flips it around before he aimed his fingers out, focusing One For All as he released a flick that hits Grimmjow directly.

Present Mic: Whoa! Check out Team Midoriya! He's holding off two of the top five teams with nothing but wind! Eraser, how do you think that's possible?

Aizawa: How should I know? This wasn't with my training.

Aizawa looked back down as he looked at Midoriya's hand, which there was no damage to his bones. His eyes narrowed as Present Mic shifts over to Gin.

Present Mic: Hey, what's the deal with Team Starrk? They've been up in the air for a while now.

Gin: Starrk's efforts are sometimes lacking... In truth, he's a bit lazy. Hopefully his air walk isn't going to be a problem.

Aizawa: His rider hasn't touched the ground and they're still in the boundary line, so Midnight will allow it.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile back to Bakugo's team and The student from Class 1B, the rider of the 1B team was ticking off Bakugo with multiple jabs at him.

???: Your class is too
small minded. Think bigger.

Ashido: He got us!

Bakugo: What'd you say? Come back here!

???: Oh, hey. You're kinda famous, huh?
For being attacked by that sludge villain.
You'll have to tell me about it sometime.
It must be strange to always find yourself in the role of the victim.

Bakugo: Kirishima, we have a slight change of plans.

???: Hm.

1B student: Monoma. Don't provoke him, man. That's the kinda thing he would do.