Y/n gets sick

Andi and Y/n had been inseparable since the day they met. Their love had grown stronger with each passing day, weaving together a bond that felt unbreakable. They shared everything, from laughter to tears, dreams to fears, and every moment in between.

One sunny afternoon, Y/n woke up feeling unwell. At first, she brushed it off as just a minor bug, but as the day wore on, she began to feel worse. By the time evening rolled around, Y/n was burning with fever and unable to get out of bed.

Andi, sensing something was wrong, received a frantic call from Y/n. Without hesitation, she rushed to their dorm room, her heart pounding with worry. Bursting through the door, she found Y/n curled up under the blankets, shivering with chills.

"Andi," Y/n whispered weakly, her voice barely audible. "I don't feel well."

Andi's heart broke at the sight of Y/n looking so vulnerable. Without a word, she rushed to Y/n's side, pulling her into a tight embrace. She could feel the heat radiating off Y/n's skin, and her worry only grew.

"Don't worry, babygirl," Andi whispered, pressing a kiss to Y/n's forehead. "I'm here. I'll take care of you."

And take care of her, she did. For the next few days, Andi devoted herself entirely to Y/n's care. She cooked comforting meals, made sure Y/n stayed hydrated, and stayed by her side day and night, offering words of comfort and encouragement.

Despite her own worries and fears, Andi remained strong for Y/n, determined to see her through this illness. She held Y/n's hand through the worst of it, wiping away tears and whispering words of love and reassurance.

As the days passed, Y/n began to slowly recover, her fever breaking and her strength returning bit by bit. And through it all, Andi never left her side, her love a constant presence that helped Y/n through the darkest moments.

Eventually, Y/n was well enough to leave the confines of their dorm room, but Andi knew that their bond had grown even stronger through this experience. They had weathered the storm together, emerging on the other side with a deeper understanding and appreciation for each other.

And as they lay entwined in each other's arms, basking in the warmth of their love, Andi knew that no matter what challenges life threw their way, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything. For their love was a force to be reckoned with, unyielding and unwavering in the face of adversity. And in each other's arms, they found solace, strength, and an unbreakable bond that would carry them through whatever life had in store.