Want more *smut*

Y/n's POV

Me and Andi had been together for two years now. We first met at a our school, EWS and hit it off instantly. We bonded over our shared love for music. I had a right to think that we are both strong and independent women who believe in equal rights and fought for their beliefs.

As our relationship grew deeper, we discovered our mutual attraction towards each other. Yes we were both women but we couldn't resist the chemistry and intense connection that we felt whenever we were together. Andi, who identified as a dominant lesbian, was always in control in our relationship. She took charge of everything, from planning our dates to making sure I felt safe and loved.

As we were cuddled up in bed after a long day, Andi could sense my body language change. She could feel the heat radiating from my body and the way I subtly wriggled towards her. Andi knew that I wanted her, and her body was responding in kind. Ever since we started dating, we had only explored sexual desires through kissing and touching. Andi was always in control, and I can't deny that loved it.

But tonight, Andi sensed that I wanted more. And she was more than willing to give it to me. She reached out and cupped my face, pulling me in for a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in sync, and I gave into her dominance. She pulled back, panting and breathless, her eyes locked with mine.

"Do you trust me, baby?", Andi asked softly, her hand caressing my cheek.

I nodded, my eyes filling with love and desire. Andi smiled and stood up, taking my hand and leading me to our bedroom.

Once inside, Andi turned to me and pinned me against the wall, her body pressed firmly against mine. She claimed my lips once again in a heated kiss, her hands roaming over my body. She could feel the tremble of excitement coursing through me, and it only fueled her desire.

Andi started to undress me with my help, slowly and sensually, admiring my well-sculptured body. She stripped me down until I was only left in her lacy black lingerie. I knew this would happen one way or another so I put on lingerie in the morning. Andi couldn't resist but let her hands roam over my body, teasing me with light touches and kisses.

She then stripped herself, revealing her muscular body and the hard-on that she had hidden under her clothes. My eyes widened in surprise and desire, and Andi couldn't help but smirk. She had always known that I had a thing for muscular women and dominance. As it was also due to the fact that she was massive. Like, really massive. I dint think I'll be walking after this. Not for a year or so.

Andi pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me, her body hovering over mine. She leaned down and trailed kisses from my neck down to my chest and to my stomach. My body shivered with anticipation, and she couldn't wait to see me fully surrender to her.

With one swift movement, Andi removed my lingerie, exposing my naked body to her. Andi sat back and admired the sight in front of her. I admit that I am breathtakingly beautiful, and Andi couldn't wait to explore every inch of me. I smirked, knowing exactly what I do to Andi.

"You're so beautiful, babygirl," Andi whispered, her eyes filled with love and desire.

And with that, she started caressing and kissing my body, starting from my neck down to my sensitive thighs. I moan and combed my fingers through Her hair. Her fingers trailed over my skin, teasingly close to my core but never touching it.

"No teasing,". I was moaning and writhing under Andi's touches, my desire building up with every passing second. Andi could feel her own arousal growing with every sound I made, and she couldn't wait to take me over the edge.

She then positioned herself in between my legs and leaned down, her breath fanning over my inner thighs. She slowly made her way to my core, and with one swift movement, she started to pleasure me with her tongue. I put my legs over her broad shoulders, whimpering as I felt her tongue explore places that only she could touch.

My body arched off the bed, my moans and cries getting louder as Andi expertly pleasured me. Andi could feel the power and control coursing through her veins, and it only made her more aroused. She could feel my body trembling, and she knew I was close.

And just when I was about to reach my climax, Andi pulled away, leaving me panting and begging for more. "Andi, baby, please." Andi couldn't resist the sight in front of her, her girlfriend completely at her mercy and craving for more.

"I need you," I whispered, my eyes pleading with Andi's.

Andi gave me a wicked grin and positioned herself to enter me, only to be stopped by my hand on her chest.

"Let me ride you," I said, my voice confident and dominant.

Andi couldn't resist the sight of me straddling her and taking control. She could feel herself getting harder with every movement I made, and she couldn't wait for me to take control. I slowly lowered myself onto Andi's gurthy length, and Andi couldn't hold back the moan that escaped her lips.

I rode her slowly at first, but as the pleasure built up, my pace quickened. I thrusted down onto Andi, leaving both of us on the edge of ecstasy. Andi sat up and took hold of my hips, our chefs touching, guiding me and matching my rhythm.

Our bodies moved in perfect sync, both of us wanting to give each other the ultimate pleasure. Andi could feel my walls clenching around her, her own release getting closer with every thrust.

"Cum for me, princess," Andi whispered, her voice filled with lust and love.

And with one final thrust, I felt my body convulse in pleasure, my release washing over me. Andi couldn't hold back any longer, and with one last thrust, she reached her climax, both of us falling onto the bed, panting and sweating.

We layed there for a while, basking in the afterglow of their intense lovemaking. Andi wrapped her arms around my waist, holding me close and whispering sweet nothings into me ear.

"I love you, Andi," I said, my voice filled with love and contentment.

"I love you too, Y/n," Andi replied, kissing my forehead.

3rd POV

They fell asleep in each other's arms, both of them feeling fulfilled and loved. And from that night on, their sexual relationship grew even more intense and intimate, both of them exploring their desires and giving each other the ultimate pleasure. Andi had found her perfect match in Y/n, and she couldn't be happier.

Yet they both forgot that they resided in the dorms of their school and Andi made Y/n moan quite loud. They were definitely going to get teased about this by their friends when morning comes.