106

~Chapter 106~

"Don't be afraid, I will, I will...save you."

"No need. I have suffered my sins. Da Ze Mountain is gone, and I am no longer here. I can no longer accompany you in the future. Please... take care of yourself."

In the mountains of corpses and seas of blood in Rakshasa land, A Yin stood covered in blood in the sky full of mysterious thunder. Those were the last words she said to him.

For thousands of years, this scene has always lingered in Yuan Qi's mind, never dissipating for a moment.

He had waited for a thousand years and searched for a thousand years, but never thought that her ignorant junior sister A Yin was Feng Yin.

"I have a little junior sister who loves mung bean cake the most. Every time I went down the mountain, she would follow me to the mountain gate. I haven't seen my little junior sister for many years. The Phoenix Queen gave me mung bean cake as a gift. Thinking of her..."

He actually said this to Feng Yin. 

If Feng Yin knew that Shang Bai was Yuan Qi from Qing Chi Palace, would she still give him mung bean cake and send her out of Wutong Island reluctantly?

There are no coincidences in the world, it's just the same person who turns over and over again.  

Yuan Qi looked at Feng Yin on the Nai He Bridge almost greedily, but suddenly he could not even take a step forward.

What should he say?

Should he say that he knew he was wrong, he shouldn't have punished her with thunder, he never wanted to hurt her life with that sword.

Say that he have been waiting for her for a thousand years, looking for her for a thousand years, and he just want to see her again.

Say that he regret it, as long as she can live, he don't want anything.

But, is it useful? 

I taked your life, destroyed your soul, and cause you to be reincarnated for thousands of years and suffer all the suffering in this world. Is such a light word useful?

A thousand years later, Yuan Qi finally waited for A Yin, but he suddenly found that he could not even say a word to Feng Yin, who was already the Phoenix Queen.

The Spirit Sword suddenly appeared next to Yuan Qi, trembling weakly. It was about to rush towards Feng Yin in excitement, but Yuan Qi grabbed the sword.

Yuan Qi's face was extremely pale, and his dark eyes were fixed on the Phoenix Queen on the Nai He Bridge.

"The Phoenix Queen was kind to me back then, and it is my duty to protect the Phoenix Queen in her reincarnation." Xiu Yan said sadly: "So many years have passed in the blink of an eye, and you little girl has become the Phoenix Queen. Girl, do you still remember what I said back then?"

Feng Yin's eyes also revealed a hint of reminiscence, "Your Majesty, are you referring to that joke you made back then?"

Xiu Yan blinked, "That's not a joke. Every time you walk on Nai He Bridge when you are a ghost, you ask me why it is not only harder for you to be a human being than others, but also harder to be a ghost. Let me tell you, you are a big shot, so naturally you more difficult than others, otherwise, how could you have such demigod power?"

Feng Yin raised her eyebrows, "Your Majesty is right. Not only am I a person, but I also offended a big shot to end up like that."

Xiu Yan was stunned, and looked thoughtfully behind the stone monument at the bridge head, "Girl, after so many years of tempering, your phoenix's unruly temper has not changed at all." He paused, "You have returned from all the calamities. Aren't you going to reminisce about the past?"