*+ Chapter 4 *+

But unfortunately, nothing could always last forever.

NOBODYS POV:

The rain hammered a relentless rhythm against the grimy windowpane, casting long shadows across Michael Afton's room.  He sat hunched over his desk, meticulously carving a grotesque face into a pumpkin.  Across the room, C.C. huddled beneath a threadbare blanket, their amber eyes wide and wary.

"Hey, pipsqueak," Michael drawled, not bothering to look up from his work.  "Scared of a little thunder?"

C.C. flinched, pulling the blanket tighter.  A low rumble of thunder shook the house, and they squeezed their eyes shut.

Michael let out a cruel bark of laughter. "Still haven't grown out of that, huh?  Pathetic."

He slammed his carving knife down, the clatter echoing in the tense silence.  C.C. peeked out from under the blanket, their face pale and drawn.

"Why are you so mean?" they whispered, their voice barely audible above the storm.

Michael scoffed.  "Because I can be.  Besides, you deserve it.  Always following me around like a lost puppy."

C.C. bit their lip, tears welling in their eyes.  They weren't following, they just... didn't have anywhere else to go.  Their world had shrunk to the confines of this house, and Michael seemed to revel in making it as small and suffocating as possible.

"Leave your brother alone, Michael!" a voice spoke from the doorway.  William, their father. His eyes looking angry, but tired, stood arms crossed.

Michael rolled his eyes.  "Don't you roll your eyes at me, young man! Or you'll not like what comes next." William snarled.

Mrs. Afton marched into the room, planting herself infront of Michael.
"Leave Michael alone, you don't have to threaten him."

"They're just hanging around like a bad smell," William muttered, but his defiance seemed to waver under Michael's glare.

A loud crack of thunder split the sky, and C.C. whimpered.

"Don't listen to him," Mrs. Afton chuckled.

Michael scoffed, but the heat had gone out of his voice.  He turned back to his Gameboy.

----------
S M U T - W A R N I N G <<<<< 14+
If you're not a big fan of it or it makes you slightly, a bit or alot uncomfortable, please don't read. I'd like people to be comfortable reading the story instead of getting like 10k views. Please make sure to brace yourself, and again, click off if you don't like this stuff, thank you.
---- Sorrenheart

MRS AFTON POV
William took me by the hand, leading me towards the bedroom. "Yes?" I ask.
William's warm and gentle touches feel so good. His hands roam and explore my body slowly, and his lips meet mine again and again in a slow, passionate love making motion. As the love making begins, I close my eyes and feel William's hands run their way along my body, feeling every single inch of me. He explores everywhere, making me feel things I have never felt before, like tingles in places I didn't think could be tickled. His touch is gentle and loving, yet at the same time arousing.

The intensity of William's touch builds with every touch, every caress. My breathing grows heavy, and my heartbeat begins to increase. I can feel myself building towards something, something I know will bring me to release. William's touch is arousing and stimulating, triggering such strong and intense feelings within me. My body trembles in anticipation, the heat rising within me.

"May I, my love?" He fiddled with the hem of my shirt. And I nodded quite hesitantly.
"Use your words, I can't exactly know what you're feeling." He encouraged me.
"Y - yes." I said. It wasn't like I hadn't done this with him before. It had just been a long time.
"Great."
He pulled off my shirt, but gently.
He unclipped my bra in a swift motion, checking me out before he looks up at me with lustful eyes.

"As gorgeous as always. I don't know why you're so insecure. Even a few years after pregnancy, you're so perfect to me. I could just.. eat you up!"
I giggled and then his eyes changed into a menacing, flirtatious demeanor. "And that I will do."
"Lay back - and enjoy yourself."

I Lay back on the bed, sweating and kind of nervous. He tugged on my underwear,  pulling it off. He starts off to tease me, rubbing his fingers against my clit.
He looks up at me for permission and I nod. He starts to put a finger in, making me shake slightly. He pumps his finger in and out, I try to hold back with my moans - I didn't want to interrupt the children.

"W-wont the children hear us?" I stuttered.
He shook his head, still pacing his fingers inside of me.
"No, I don't think they will."
He put one more finger into my pussy, and I squeaked, well, more like a whimper, but ya know.
He got a call, it was Henry. But he still answered it, and I tried to be as quiet as I could, not letting myself moan as he got faster pumping into me, I think he wanted Henry to hear.
I let out a moan, as he curled his finger inside of me, I covered my mouth with my hand.
"William, are you alright? Is this a bad time?" Henry spoke through the phone. "No, no." He sniffed, and they carried on with the call.

He got faster and faster, before he hung up the phone and I was finally allowed to moan more.
"Oh fuck fuck fuck!!" I moaned.
"Williaaaaammmhhh!" I moaned once again.
He raised an eyebrow, he liked seeing me like this. He peppered little kisses and love bites onto my thighs.

I was about to reach my climax
"Ohmagah- I'm about to.. c-c.." I squealed, and he got his other hand to stimulate my clit, and I came, releasing on his fingers. Again, he raised an eyebrow and chuckled. He then put his fingers in his mouth, licking my cum off of his fingers. I turned really red as a tomato.
"I'm not done with you yet." He pulled me closer and went in between my thighs, gripping my waist, he was on his knees on the floor and I was on the bed, laying down.
He put his face into my pussy, licking and eating me out, he was still looking at me with those.. gorgeous eyes.

At the end, I felt exhausted. I came on his face, and he just wiped it off.
"That's a good girl. Let's get you into the bath." He smiled cheerily.

Sorry it had to end on some smut! Next chapters will.. take a turn or might be wholesome, what do you think?