EVIL DREAD.

"Last time on Total Drama, I welcomed the All-Stars to the newly decontaminated Island

"Last time on Total Drama, I welcomed the All-Stars to the newly decontaminated Island. Then, it was Heroes Vs Villains, diving into shark-infested waters in search of the one key that would unlock the door to the all-new Mclean Spa Hotel, for winners only. Thanks to Scott's cowardly fear of sharks, we learned that in every robot beats the heart of a Spaniard. In this case, Alejandro. And, while Alejandro may not hold the key to Heather's heart anymore, he did hold the key to the spa hotel, and victory for the Villainous Vultures. And the Heroic Hamsters bid farewell to Lindsay, via our newest and most humiliating commode of transportation: The Flush of Shame. Who will be the next to pop through the pooper? Find out right now, on Total...Drama...All-Stars!"

"AUGGH!, what the heck!?"

"Courtney? What's Wrong?" Zoey asked, worriedly.

"what's wrong is we're sharing a cabin with a super fan with a bad case of crazy!"

"Hehehehe, Hey Courtney, I've updated the sleeping section of your picture gallery on my fansite,wheee" Sierra speaks, half her words practically incoherent because of her psychotic laughter.

"Ughhh..." I groan, pushing myself up from my mattress. "what time is it?"

"How would we know?!" Courtney shouts angrily.

"Geez, Just asking" I roll your eyes. I put my foot on the ladder and climb down. Then I hear footsteps. Is slowly creep over to the back of the bunk, getting ready to hide.

"well sorry," Courtney says, her voice getting irritating at the point.

The footsteps become louder, I duck behind the bed, making sure that nothing could reach me.

"Why are you hiding N/N?" Sierra asked

"Room service Suckers!" Chef calls out, kicking the door down.

"what's wrong with you?" Courtney screamed,

"Here's breakfast!" Chef shouts before leaving to harass the boys.

"Thank you, Chef!" The Sierra calls out to the cook, scooping up the mush on the floor.

"we've got to win the next challenge and get into that spa hotel," Courtney exclaims. I just nod, not wanting to talks to her.

" Attention campers, it's challenge time! Get yit'shiney's over the beach, pronto!"

I stand on the platform waiting with my team, I decided to talk to Mike and Zoey and we ended up on the topic of why I came back. I look over at the villain's team and watch Gwen completely ignore Duncan, I saw her face and she looked done with it.

"Ooh somebody's invisible! Huh huh, harsh! Tv Couples, is it ever a good idea?" Chris exclaims, enjoying the drama. "Bonjour, mes Campers! Some of you will recall our season 3 Parisian 'Find And Build a Sculpture' debacle. Well, this time our interns have buried 3d puzzle pieces all over the beach Seven pieces per team, find all your pieces and assemble them on your platform to recreate one of the landmarks visited on our world tour. First to finish, wins."