MOON MADNESS.

Myself, Zoey, Cameron and Duncan are eating "Dirt Gravy" as Cameron calls it

Myself, Zoey, Cameron and Duncan are eating "Dirt Gravy" as Cameron calls it. Duncan had already choked on his, I laugh at his pain until I spit out the food after I saw it move. IT FULL-ON MOVED ON ITS OWN. I push it away from me, worried it'll come to life and eat me.

My mind drifted to last night... Mal... The way he talks to me... the way he treats me. It feels right. Us being together feels right. I hope that maybe I'll see him again today and be able to spend more time with him, but then again I feel guilty basically feeling up Zoey's boyfriend.

I know for a fact Mal didn't break anything, maybe giving it a rest since we were in the shithouse. Well, Cameron full-on stacks it down the stairs. I hold in a laugh, I turn around and see a pair of eyes looking at me. He winks. He WINKS AT ME.

MAL
WINKED
AT
ME.

God this man literally calls me princess, pretty, dollface and regularly flirts with me. And that's what sent me overboard???

I shake my head to get the thought out of my head. He's definitely going to tease me about this...

All of a sudden Mike pops up out of nowhere and picks up Cameron. He passes him his glasses and they seem to just snap like a twig. I look at Zoey, She definitely saw that. Maybe she was catching on? Maybe she saw Mal? Who knows? Zoey's face said it all.

I end up walking with Mike to talk to him, hoping that maybe Mal is there.

"Hey, Mike! Are you okay?" I ask the taller boy.

"Oh! Uh yeah! Yeah, I'm fine!" He stutters.

"Mike, don't lie, you've been on edge."

"It's just... Zoey is angry at me for not telling her what's wrong."

"I get that you'd be upset about that but she has all reason to. You refuse to tell her anything, dude. Sooner or later she's going to act on it."

"I-I... You're right--" Mike gets interrupted by Zoey.

"Hey, Mike? Can... Can we talk? Just us two?" She asks, rubbing her arm. I pat her shoulder and smile at her as I walk back to the camp.

I go to go to the stairs but Duncan's sitting there. I groan and walk over to the Spa hotel. I gently knock on the door. Gwen answers it, smiling at me.

"Hey, Y/N! What's up?" She asks me. I smile.

"I just wanted to see if you want to walk around before the challenge."

"Sure! Let me just grab something! I'll be just a second!" She says, shutting the door and running. I stand there and wait, swaying back and forth. I could feel Duncan glaring at me. But I ignore it. Gwen comes out and starts walking with me.

"So you and Scott? How's it going?" Gwen says, smirking at me.

"Uhm... I don't think he likes me. He really likes Courtney. I don't want to be his backup option..." I start, sighing, "but... There's someone else..."