Chapter 3: Returning back to Mill Brook!

Elisabeth's POV:

I put my bags into David's car. Glacier was with me, also putting her bags in.. Winter and Scarlet were going up with Maria. Lilly was standing with us.

"Shame about Button's past," she said. "I do feel for her."

"Same," I said with a sigh. "No, Button! Stay, girl! We aren't ready, girl!"

"I'll get her," giggled Lilly running back to the house.

Glacier smiled and put her laptop bag in. I felt her relax a bit as she held my hand.

"Looking forward to today?" I asked her.

"Sort of," admitted Glacier. "But Biscuit's back."

"Mr Black said he's under some sort of curfew," I said. "We emailed yesterday. He's welcoming us back tomorrow during assembly."

"That's great," said Glacier. "Hope he brings better rules than Vicles did!"

"We will have to wait and see," I said. "Oh, Hello, Bruno. What are you doing outside, bud?"

"Daddy's wanting you both back in for lunch before you go back.," said Bruno."

I noticed he looked sad. I let go of Glacier and hugged him.

"Are you sad we are going back, Buddy?" I asked him.

Bruno nodded.

"Aww, buddy," I said as he started to cry. "It's okay. We will ring your daddy!"

"Bless him," said Glacier. "You miss us, don't you, Bruno?"

"Yeah," sniffled Bruno.

"Comme to your left, Glace," I told her.

Glacier moved and hugged Bruno, too!

"Glacier, Elsa," came David's voice from in the house. "Sandwiches!"

"Coming," I called.

"Come on, Bruno," said Glacier. "Let's go in, now!"

We all turned to go in. I locked the car as we did.

***

We were back in Sparkle house. We were setting up our new room which was upstairs this year. I helped Glacier hang up her shirts and dresses.

"It feels strange," said Glacier. "Being upstairs!"

"Apparently we are all upstairs this year," I said. "Scarlet, Winter and Wolfie are sharing the big room. Raven and Anna are in the one we walked passed to our room!"

"Ah," said Glacier.

There was a timid knock on our door.

"Come in?" Glacier called.

The door opened and Raven stood there. I smiled at her.

"Hey," I said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm nervous about tomorrow," admitted my friend. "Plus Kyla says hi."

I sighed. "Tell her I say it back."

"Are you okay?" Asked Raven. "You seem a bit off."

"It's nothing," I said truthfully. "Well, no. It's just that our bully Biscuit is back.."

"We can fight him," said Raven. "The seven of us!"

Barks came from next door.

"Ah, Shelby is so adorible," said Raven. "We met her as Winter and Scarlet came into the corridor. They are allowing us to keep the dogs up here this year. So Button is coming up soon!"

"Brilliant," Glacier said.

I smiled. "Now we can feel safe,"

"Exactly!" Said Raven.

"Is Anna here?" Asked Glacier.

"She's in our room!" Said Raven. "She's so kind to me. Shocking how her dad treats her, though. Kyla took her from her parents. So we have had the summer together."

Me and Glacier smiled. Bless them!

————

A/N:

Here is chapter 3. Hope you enjoyed it.

Chapter 4 will be out tomorrow!

See ya then, all!