Chapter 1: Negative Numbers?

Introduction

Kim Y/N a normal yet smart and talented girl

Y/n had a sister who was younger than her. She loved her Family alot but guess they didn't.

She was aware of all that because her family never appreciated her efforts nor complimented her for her great performance in every place she goes.
At the end she was always positioned down after her sister

Y/n' family was rich. She was glad that her family never stopped her from using their money. She was able to study and was able to complete her dreams.

She lives alone as her family doesn't want her with them. They think it's better for her to live alone and she thinks the same.

She got all she wanted. A nice study area, a balcony which she received a indeed a beautiful view of Korea.

(I have used both words "lift" and "elevator" please don't mind that)

𝐀𝐭 7:35 𝐩𝐦

Y/n's Pov (𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 is y/n's thoughts)
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬(idk how people study so much)

You entered your building gate, the way to the elevator, the garden, gym, swimming pool, everything in your building was elegant.

While waiting for your elevator you started thinking about your life

Soon the lift was on ground floor. A group of elder people inside came in the lobby. Unintentionally you heard their conversation.

"𝐎𝐦𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠."

𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 18𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

It's been almost two minutes but the door didn't opened yet. You look up and saw the lift was still on ground floor indicating '𝐆' letter on the screen.

You pressed the button again but it wasn't showing any signs to start.

Suddenly you heard a thud voice.

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Soon you saw the lift going down.
Which means it was going in negative numbers.

"𝐆"
"-1"
"-2"
"-3"
"-4"
"-5"

𝐎𝐡 𝐧𝐨!!! 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭!! 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠?? 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩!!! 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏!!

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐒...

𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞.

-8
-9
-10

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝....𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.....
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 -18 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜!! 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎.
𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.