SHORT INFO

This will be your looks and outfit. The image on top. (😍) If you don't like it you can change it... (🥲)

(Y/N)(L/N): your name and last name you're the head maid of the Nakamura family even if you're too young!?(🙀)
Age: same as the show (like 14 -15?)
Blood type: go whatever you want
Height: I don't know
Likes: cooking, learning new things as a maid of the household of the Nakamura family, and blading, loves to solve riddles, and cats you can add more if you want.
Dislikes: people not obeying the rules, bullies, and arrogant people.
Hobbies: loves knitting/crocheting and cooking etc.
Thoughts: I don't know why I act as an adult even when I'm only a child (teen?) what a weird habit. (😅)

Ren Nakamura: the only child of the family Nakamura
Age: a little bit older than (Y/N) in a month I guess?
Blood type: AB
Height: same height as Wakiya but a little taller. By an inch 😂
Likes: likes blading, cats, chocolate cake, his top hat, and spending money on stupid items, etc.
Dislikes: peanuts, scary big dogs, arrogant people.
Hobbies: blading, board games, card games, annoying people for fun.
Thoughts: sometimes I don't know why, I like to spend money on useless items, I guess it runs in the family. (😮‍💨)

Mr. Clark Nakamura: the father of the household ( half American and half Japanese)( I mix the name a bit did you notice. 😏 Of course you do. 😙)
Age: very very very old
Blood type:AB
Height: short (😅) due to old age I guess?
Likes: board games, puzzle words, different types of top hats 🎩, loves to watch his son play with other people, and also likes to spend money on stupid items, etc.
Dislikes: pickles, scary big dogs, running( he has short legs😮‍💨)
Hobbies: enjoys puzzle words in the newspaper, like to practice knitting/crochet with (Y/N) too, shopping but it's him, not you (😅)
Thoughts: it will be good to be young again. (😊)

Mrs Nakamura: (deceased)
Grandmother (????)
Grandfather (????)

Oh, and short information (Y/N) might call Ren sir or master same as his father. After all, she's the (awesome) head maid. She shows too much honor which is one of her habits. (It will be explained in the story.)

Three characters I have added that are not from the original Beyblade burst... Only in this story. 😍 I may add more in the story so... Wait for that, and that's all for now Well then Let's Continue to the story... (😏)

 (😏)