INFO ON EP 1

Hello!!! Readers a new character is added I will count it as a character... Information on episode 1 by the way.

(Y/N)(L/N): your name and last name
Beyblade type: so I was wondering if it's okay with you guys if the bey is balance bey? If it's okay her bey will be balance bey. Oh, and the name of the bey I will leave it to you guys so I will put this *bey name* for you guys whenever she launches her bey.
(☺️👍)

Ren Nakamura: about his personality his a bit too much to handle. (😅) Gets too excited whenever meeting a strong blader. He very much likes Valt but can control his excitement.

Beyblade type: attack Bey, he told his maid once that attack Bey is awesome because they are fast and better ( no, offense but his stupid sometimes)... After that, his maid did not talk to him for a week to learn his lesson on how stupid he sounds by saying that... He did learn one thing learn to shut up about saying stupid stuff to her... ( Well good job for you ren. 😅)

About his father, you will meet him soon so 👀 get ready about his personality. (hahaha 🤣)

In episode 1 the main character on the show has not yet interacted with the characters I have added... But don't worry. 👀 They will soon. 😏

(Y/N)(L/N): her personality is very doll but chicky in a way I guess...

If you don't know what chicky means this is what it means, boldly rude, impudent, or disrespectful in usually a playful or appealing way.

Something like that but it's rare for her to show too much emotion. 😅 You have already seen her picture in the info. You got to have to know already.

My fellow readers OMG!? I'm bad at writing the battle scene. 😭 Sorry, about that. 😔

Whenever I added *blah blah blah* I get lazy to explain too much. 😅 Or when I run out of ideas. 🥲 And maybe when I'm writing too much of this then that you know. 🥹

Well, that's that... And by the way, our exam/test is finally done!!!! 😭 Yay!!! And I can finally write without worrying about schoolwork. So this writer is back to writing a story yay!!! 😄

Don't worry I will start making episode 2 in this story... The name of episode 2 is (Meeting)... 😏 I already gave the hint of the part... That's all byeeeee!!!❤️👁️👄👁️❤️

 That's all byeeeee!!!❤️👁️👄👁️❤️

Total words: 430