episode 1 (SCHOOL)

As you got out of the car you walked to the other side of the car door to open it for your (spoiled) master/sir none other than Ren Nakamura.

Ren Nakamura:

took you long enough. (😒)

As I got out of the car she slammed, the door car a bit hard making me flinch. (🫨)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Well, then my apologies sir. (🙂💢)
We should get going now, sir. (😮‍💨)

As both I and my Master/sir Ren got the schedule of our classes, we heard some students saying that there would be a bey battle between a boy named Valt and another named Honcho (Rantaro).

Ren Nakamura: I wonder what's the ruckus about?

(Y/N)(L/N): it seems like there will be a bey battle in the gym Master/sir Ren.

(Blankly stares at the students walking to the gym.)

Ren Nakamura:

*starts to run to the gym leaving his maid behind*

Hell ya, not gonna wait any longer! Bet this is some epic battle! (🤥)( You guys know what I mean 😂)

(YN)(LN): *sigh* (😮‍💨) why did I even bother...

*Starts to walk to the gym*
(oh, and she already knows the whole school building, she pretty much studies it and told a short version to his master/sir to know parts of the school as a new student.)

As I finally arrived at the gym I saw my master, watching the beybattle begin. As I walk towards him only stopping next to his side not minding the students all over the gym just to watch.

Ren Nakamura:

Looks like you made it. I bet you don't wanna miss the fight too. After all, you are a blader yourself. (😏) Side eyes. (👀)

(Y/N)(L/N):

No, sir, I came to babysit you, not to watch even if I am a blader myself. (😒)

Ren Nakamura:

Ouch, always as mean as ever, no wonder why you have no friends. (😮‍💨)

(Said in a sarcastic tone, a little sweat drop, forgetting how scary his maid is when mad.)

(Well crap I'm dead (😅) a moment of silence...)

(Y/N)(L/N):

Is that the best insult you can make?(😒) And by the way, you're one to talk for someone who looks like a clown...

My bad sir Ren did mean to say it but you just made me do it. (🙂💢)

(Side-eye him then stare back to the bey battle.)

Ren Nakamura:

Well damn!? (😅) That's even worse. Then the first one. (🥹)

(By the way, you guys the emoji I put in is their emotion.)

Referee: Now, the bey battle between Valt Aoi and Rantaro Kiyama will now begin. Whoever gets two points wins. First battle! Ready Set!

three!

Two!

One!

Let it rip!

As both bey landed on the stadium.

Ren Nakamura:

Oh? By the looks of it, it's a battle between stamina vs an attack-type of bey. (🫢)... Very interesting! (🤩)