Rosemary and the Yugi twins

Warning: Character aged down, murder confession

Summary: A younger Rosemary hangs out with the Yugi twins.

"Aww, the mold broke again. Yugi, this is hard!"

"Please call me Tsukasa and no, it isn't, watch." Tsukasa takes Rosemary's toothpick and hums. He carves around a horse without a crack or scratch, leaving her in awe. "See?"

"How'd you do that?"

"Easy. It just takes patience and practice." Tsukasa chooses a wolf plushie and gives it to Rosemary. "I think you should have it, Rosemary-san. You're the closest friend I have."

Rosemary takes the plushie, looks at it, and looks back at him. "Thank you, Yugi. I mean Tsukasa." Rosemary closes her eyes and hugs the soft object tightly. "It's so cute."

Tsukasa smiles at her. He sneaks in a kiss, right on her cheek, leaving Rosemary blushing and flustered.

He giggles. "Come on, let's do another!" Tsukasa pays the man running the booth and selects two more animals to carve. "Here's a kitty cat. This one should be easy."

He hands her the candy mold and another toothpick. Tsukasa works on a fox, carving around it quickly and with ease.

Rosemary, however, takes her time, keeping her eyes on the mold as she does it. She bumps an edge, leaving a tiny crack. Rosemary throws the mold on the ground, busting it in the process.

"This is impossible! I'm never going to get it right." She crosses her arms and pouts.

"It just takes time. You'll get it." Tsukasa selects a new mold. "Let's try again." He gets behind her and guides her hand along the outline.

Rosemary blushes. She concentrates and finishes the mold without a scratch or crack in sight. Rosemary exhales and pops the mold out carefully without breaking it. "I- I did it!"

Tsukasa smiles. "I knew you could." He hands in the mold and Rosemary picks out her prize. She gives a stuffed animal to Tsukasa, a tiny pink bunny rabbit with beady eyes.

"Huh?"

"It's for you. You're my friend and I think you earned it more than me. Umm, Tsukasa..."

"Yeah?"

"Sorry for acting like a baby. I know I should act my age, but I just got so frustrated!"

"It's okay. Come on, it's getting late." He grabs her by her wrist and takes her to his home. They eat ramen, talk, and laugh. Tsukasa lays a sleeping bag on the floor in his room. "You can sleep here tonight."

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yeah, my parents nor my brother will mind."

She smiles and slips herself into the sleeping bag. "I had fun tonight playing with you, Tsukasa. Thank you for a wonderful time!"

He plops down on a pillow, landing right next to her. "It's not a big deal. I had fun as well even if Takanuki is the only thing we did. Want to hang out after school tomorrow?"

"Of course! Count on it. Mind if you cuddle me?" She blushes.

Tsukasa blushes, too. "Umm, sure." He scoots closer to her and spoons her. Tsukasa kisses Rosemary on her forehead after she falls asleep. "Goodnight, Rosemary-san."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rosemary closes her locker. She turns around to see Amane's smile. Rosemary smiles back. "Hello, Tsukasa. Are we still hanging out after school today?"

Amane's smile turns into a frown. He tucks his hands into his pockets and darts his head toward the ground, a dark aura surrounds him. "How are you doing, Rosemary?"

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" Fear strikes within her when Amane lifts his head, looking her dead in the eyes. She takes a couple steps backwards, bumping into a locker.

Amane stands too close for comfort, his hand a little ways above her head. "Yeah, I want to ask you something."

Her eyes tremble. "What is it?"

"Do you have any doughnuts?"

Rosemary sighs of relief. She kicks Amane in the shin and puts her hands on her hips. "No, I don't have any doughnuts! Why'd you scare me like that?"

He wraps his arms around her, one on her back and the other on her head. "I'm sorry for doing that. It won't happen again."

Rosemary, with her face against his chest, blushes. She wraps her arms around his back, his warmth transferring to her.

Rosemary picks up the smell of a bakery coming off of him. "It's okay. Want to pick up some doughnuts after school?"

Amane's eyes sparkle. "You mean it? I'd be delighted!" He grabs her hand. "Let's get to class before we are late!" He runs into the classroom with her and pulls out her chair.

"Thank you." Rosemary sits down and he pushes her in. Once class begins, she listens to the teacher and takes notes. "Oww." Rosemary rubs her shoulder and the back of her neck.

"Mind if I give you a massage? You seem to be experiencing discomfort."

"Uhh, sure. Go ahead." She leans back against her chair and her shoulders drop. Rosemary closes her eyes and mewls as his hands rub her neck and shoulders.

Tsuchigomori clears his throat. They both look up at his displeased face. "Are you two done disrupting my class?"

"Oh. Y-yes, sorry sir!"

He sighs. "Very well then."

The school bell rings, Amane and Rosemary walk together to the doughnut shop.

He orders one for each of them and they sit outside the shop to eat. Amane takes a bite of his. "Mmm, so good! I like when they are fresh and piping hot. What about you?"

"I like ones with cream or frosting better than the plain ones."

"I do too and speaking of frosting, you have some on your face." He lifts her chin up and his face comes closer to hers. "Mind if I clean it off for you?"

Rosemary's face turns red. Her heart races and she drops her doughnut. "Umm, I mean…" She turns her head away from him.

"Say yes," he whispers.

"Oh, okay then yes." She mewls like she did earlier while he licks her mouth.

Tsukasa leans in and steals a kiss. "What a nice day we had today. It's better to be with me than Tsukasa, right?"

"Amane?! Where's Tsukasa?"

Amane frowns. He hugs her, and Rosemary's eyes grow wide. She gasps, and what he whispers stays with her forever: "I killed my brother."