Souris and Rei: The bat and the sniper

Summary: Souris and Rei are on a mission. Rei has to take out Deku with a quirk erasing bullet. Souris, on the other hand, must collect the blood of three people. Will they be able to compete it?

Warning: blood/violence with the use of weapons

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like U.A. is holding a party of some sort just like she said. Toga makes a great spy." Rei loads bullets in their rifle and attaches the scope to it. They shiver and their teeth chatter with their breath appearing as a white fog. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Though, I'm not too sure of this."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I know we won't kill them, but…"

"Exactly. Everything will be fine, Souris. Shigaraki will be happy and praise our efforts."

"I don't care what that sleep deprived freak thinks. I'm just here to help you."

"You're not going to call him crusty lips or something? What a surprise."

"No, he's probably just got a skin condition or something. I wouldn't know because I've never seen his face. If anything, it sounds like he has a hand fetish. Why don't you put your coat on and the scarf big sis Magne made for you?"

"Good idea. I sure love freezing to death." Rei slips into their trench coat and looks down at the scarf. "Rest in peace, big sis." They wrap it around their neck and lay their belly on the ground before the rifle. "You know what to do, right?"

"Yes. I have the vials and borrowed Toga's needle suck thingy."

"Okay, get going then."

Souris nods. She jumps off the building and runs around to the front. Rei watches her make her way inside and keeps an eye out for Deku. After about fifteen minutes, Rei calls Souris. "Hey, did you get anyone yet?"

"Yeah, a pervy short kid. I just have two more to go."

"Alright. There is no sign of Deku yet, but he can come any minute so please get a move on."

"I won't let you down, Rei-chan."

"Don't call me that!"

"Why not?"

Souris hangs up in the middle of Rei's rant and sighs. She runs to find another target, bumping right into Fatgum. Souris falls on her butt and her phone flies out of her hand. "I'm so sorry! I should be watching where I'm going."

An unknown person helps her up. "It's fine. You do not seem to be from U.A."

Oh, that's because I'm not. I must've gotten lost or something. I think I should-" Her stomach growls really loudly. "Oh, excuse me." She laughs nervously.

"Here, why don't you try this before you leave? It's really good!"

Souris reaches out and touches a large hand. She moves up and takes the toothpick, pausing for a moment. Souris gulps and puts the food in her mouth. She gasps at the sheer goodness of the flavor. "Wow, I've never tasted something so good in my life! Thank you so much."

"You don't have to cry. Eat as much as you want, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you!" She wipes the tears from her eyes and holds out her hand. "By the way, I'm Souris."

"Nice to meet you, Souris. I'm Fatgum." He crushes her tiny hand while shaking it.

"Same to you."

"I've got to go to the bathroom. Why don't you eat before leaving?"