i hope i never loose you

The next night

“Alright babe time for the montage. I've got the whole ass outfit ready for our date.” Nathalie says happily while showing several dresses and jewelry.

Hesperia “ Ok dear music.” He turned the music on.

Throughout this week they play chase together which the hero is really good at, then they design Hesperia’s boxer. After that they dance in the living room. The next night they went to the club and almost got caught by paparazzi again. And finally they go for a night time stroll in the garden. Throughout these dates they also learn new things about each other like Hesperia’s son Gabriel tells the half truth story and story about Nathalie fell off the catwalk and of course lots of teste each other’s sweet lips.   

Back at Nathalie’s room.

Hesperia exclaimed “ Wow this has been the best week ever you made a great company!” He sits on the chair as he sips his latte.

Nathalie is sitting on her bed , brushing her hair and says” Aww thanks you are so much fun too am glad this is your favorite mission. Hehe” She smiles seductively.

Hesperia puts down his cup and says” Of course my dear you are my secret mission come here and give me a kiss.” He teases. Nathalie walks towards him and the 2 start snogging multiple times.

Several snogging later and they finally let go.

Nathalie ask” So shall we get our relationship started?” 

Hesperia has the biggest grin he’s been waiting for this question for so long but there's a voice echoing in the back of his mind. The voice says” Are you sure this is what you truly want? Are you sure you are ready for this? Is she the worthy step mother to Adrien? Is he gonna be ok with this? All he can say is “ I'm not sure.” 

Nathalie asked” What do you mean is there something wrong?” She is confused and a bit scared.

He put his hand on her shoulder and says calmly “ Nothing dear i’m just not ready i have a son and he may not be appreciating you as much as i do.” 

After learning that his sun is emo face not to mention he just lost his mom, she sighs sadly and says” I understand I'm sorry.” She give him a goodnight kiss on his nose and walks away feeling sad and defeated. Hesperia is also upset to see her like this he wish he could’ve said something differently but it’s too late than he go back home.