loml

Nathalie walk into the room wearing a somber color outfit with grey hoodie and white pants. She try her best to hold her breath hoping not to cry she approach her desk and look at her email theres an email from Clara Nightingale ‘s team who want her to do a custom made hot pink dress  with a butterfly wings cape. She then starts sketching thinking about Hesperia after seeing the cape. She begin to long for their tryst messy top lips kiss and even sex ugh that damn suits how could anyone ever resist this. Then the voice says “ You finally found someone that you feel happy and secure with or he just another guy you wanna fuck with?”

She replied while looking that the picture of her late fiance and respond “ Both actually the same feeling that i felt for you all those years ago he could never replace you but like you said I should find peace and happiness in this cruel world so how are you my dear did you miss down there?”

The voice answered, “ I miss you ever since I left you , you are both love and lost in my life.”

Nathalie blew a kiss at the picture and quietly sobbed while saying "I had him and I lost him.”

Gabriel walks into the room and sees what she’s been doing. He comes to her side and touches her shoulder then smiles and says “ I know how you feel, you're not alone.”

Nathalie holds his hand and buries her head into his chest lhe 2 of them sit quietly for a while. They have been through similar situations where they face love and lost many times  so they don’t need words to express how they feel.

A few hours later.

An attack happening outside yet again. Gabriel try to move away but Nathalie stops him and asks with pure concern “ Gabriel there’s an attack outside where are you going?”

Gabriel responded “ Don’t worry miss i’ll be back.”then he ran to transform. Nathalie look  confused as fuck. She walk to the window to see Hesperia fighting 2 idiots she sighs angry “ What a fucking coinsidense i just crying over you and my dead ex and now i see you alive yet suffering Hes-fucking-peria please come back .” she get back to busy herself with the only thing that never left her or at least she hope it won’t.''