Part 2 ( consoling tae )

Jungkook : tae isn't here  ( watching his wrist watch ) his classes must be over (sigh )

Jungkook : hoseak Hyung listen

Hoseak : yeah

Jungkook :  where is  Lisa and tae ?

Hoseak :  We punished them  I think today they will not come to us . (Chuckled )

Jungkook : hm call guard inside I will ask him to find them and bring them here . (Hoseak nodded and called the guard inside )

Guard : ( yes sir )

Jungkook : go and call Lisa and Taehyung and tell them it's sir 's order and I want them in ten minutes .  ( Cold )

The guard nodded and left . He started searching for them  .

Meanwhile :

Taehyung : Lisa I thought he will love me but he always scolds me *sob * I want to become *sob* his wifey *sob *

Lisa : tae oppa loves you it's just he is a serious person and we also create troubles daily na ( tae nodded )

Tae : why are you sitting here btw ( wiping his tears )

Lisa : I will not talk to oppa he is a big meanie person ( angry pout )

Tae : Mee too he beat me my hands are still hurting (pout )

Lisa : saw tae hands which had marks darker than her she patted tae 's head when a guard appeared infront of them  suddenly making them flinch .

Guard : sir is calling you both in his office and if you didn't follow his orders then there will be consequences . ( Bow )

Lisa : tae let's go otherwise oppas will get angry again I don't want to get beaten again .
( Teary eyes )

Tae : ok let's go ( they both followed guard to jungkook 's office and guard opened the door for them . They went inside .

Jungkook : ( typing something ) why you both didn't come after classes when hoseak Hyung Told you to do so ?? ( Cold )

Tae : again tae teared up because jungkook was still angry he was  feeling guilty and sad because jungkook is not looking at him and didn't even call him near him .

Hoseak : Lisa my bun come to oppa hmm ( Lisa ran to hoseak with her teary eyes and sat on his lap ) promise me bun you will study sincerely from tomorrow ( serious ) .

Lisa : (teary eyes ) yess oppa I will not fail again and I will study . (Pout )

Hoseak : (ruffled her hair ) that's my bun . (Kissed Lisa's head )

Jungkook raised his head to see a crying tae while his head was hanging low .  

Jungkook : come here ( slightly cold )

Tae: taking slow steps towards jungkook .

Jungkook : pulled tae towards himself and made him sit on his lap . Tae look at me

Tae : k-kookie I am s-sorry ( crying hardly )

Jungkook : shh I know you are sorry ( pecked his head ) shhh now don't cry .

Tae : keeping his head on his chest and snuggling ( jungkook started carresing his back )

Jungkook  : Tae you should take your studies seriously and I am here to teach you na  so you just have to concentra- ( looked down to see tae sleeping )

Hoseak : ( chuckles ) he is sleeping

Jungkook  : yeahh ( chuckles )

Hoseak : Lisa also slept ( caressing his hair )

Jungkook today mom dad will also come from America permanently .

Hoseak : ooh last time aunty made Kimchi which was too tasty . I will again come . ( Laughs )

Jungkook : yeahh you're welcome ( laughing )

Hoseak : common let's go . I am tired .

Jungkook : yeahh carrying  tae in his arms . Common let's go .

Jungkook placed tae in the backseat and made him lay on pillow and sat on the driving seat .. hoseak also sat in his car and drove off to his home .

Bye byee . I will also upload next part of strict brothers and soulmate too . ✨😁