Part 3 (Rules for tae )

Jungkook : parked the car and called the guards (looked at sleeping tae and chuckled )

Jungkook : park the car and is mom and dad here ?

Guard : Yes sir mam and sir have arrived at the airport and will be here in half an hour . ( Politely )

Jungkook : nodded and carried tae in his arms and started carrying him inside the house .

Taehyung : snuggled more in his chest to feel the warmth of his dear hubby.

Jungkook : he couldn't understand but his heart did some flips when tae snuggled in his chest .

Jungkook : le layed tae on the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up .

Taehyung : ( rubbed his eyes and sat on the bad and remmembered what happened in college ) Kookie must be angry ( pout )

Jungkook : what happened ( drying his hair )

Taehyung : I will study next time . I am sorry ( cute puppy eyes )

Jungkook : I will make sure of it anyways ( cold )

Taehyung : (scared ) kookie ( low voice )

Jungkook : what ? ( Straight ) Mom and dad are coming in some time get ready and do tell them your wonders . ( Scarstactic )

Taehyung : don't say like that backhugging jungkook ( sniffing cutely )

Jungkook : leave me Jeon Taehyung and go get ready fast ( cold ) tae left him and ran towards washroom . ( Sighed )

Maid : ( knocking on the door ) sir Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon are here .

Jungkook : ( opening the door ) you go and serve snacks I am coming .

Jungkook went downstairs and hugged Suga and jimin and greeted them .

Jungkook : how are you mom ( kissing her head )

Jimin : fine kook how are you ( jungkook gave his bunny smile ) where is tae ? ( Asking him .

Jungkook : he is coming . ( Looked upstairs to see tae standing and slowly coming downstairs . ( Jimin also looked in that direction to see a sad tae coming )

Jimin : ( ran and hugged tae tightly ) my.cute bear I missed you sho much ( kissed his cheeks ) what happened hmm

Taehyung : hello eomma ( trying to control his tears )

Jimin : bear look at eomma hmm ? ( Tae looked at jimin with his teary eyes ) What happened ( ruffling his hair )

Taehyung : k -kookie ( started crying )

Note : jungkook went to meeting room where his dad was meeting guards and other workers of their mansion and his buisness .

Jimin : what that bunny did hmm I will punish him ( wiping his tears ) tell me bear ?

Taehyung : he is angry ( sobbing ) he no talk to me and he punish me too . ( Crying and wiping his nose )

Jimin : ( fake gasped ) haww I will beat him let him come huhh how dare that muscle bunny beat my bear huhh ?

Jungkook entered and saw crying tae and jimin comforting him ( here we go again )

Jimin : kook why did you punish him and why are you not talking to him ( serious pointing towards a crying Taehyung )

Jungkook : I don't talk to the person who fails in exams and can't even study to atleast get a pass ( rudely )

Jimin : ( eyes widened ) k-kook what are you saying ( he was not able to believe that jungkook could talk this harshly to tae . He was astonished and worried for tae at the same time ).

Jungkook : I have made some rules and I want you to follow them ( looking at tae who was silently crying and sobbing ) are you listening Jeon Taehyung ( strict )

Taehyung : y-yes ( low voice crying and wiping his tears ) .

Jungkook : rule is easiest I will tutor you daily from today and you know that I don't like any carelessness in studies . ( Tae nodded ) Get ready at 7 today and meet me at library and go and study . ( cold )

Taehyung : ( nodded ) started going towards their room .( Crying and sobbing )

Jimin : jungkook this is not the way ( serious ) you are strict toward him and I accept that because he is small and we want him to become something but now you are behaving so rudely with him ( serious )

Jungkook : mom he failed in the easiest test and If I will forgive him he will again not study and fail I don't want that moreover I will teach him and I know how to handle him . ( Softly explaining )

Jimin : at least don't make him cry he will get sick because of you ( sighed)

Jungkook : I will forgive him till evening . Till then you go and see him .( Jimin nodded )

He went to attend a call . Jimin sighed and went towards tae' s room .

Jimin : bear open the door ( knocking ) soon the door opened by a crying tae whose face was all red .

Jimin hugged him tightly and patted his back and made him sit near him

Jimin hugged him tightly and patted his back and made him sit near him .

Jimin : bear say sorry to kookie in evening he will forgive you . ( Calmly )

Taehyung : eomma he is angry *sob *

Shh bear he is just sad he will be okay after some time now buba stop crying or else eomma will also cry Naa

Shh bear he is just sad he will be okay after some time now buba stop crying or else eomma will also cry Naa .

Tae started wiping his tears .

Jimin : tae what happened to your palms ? ( Concerned )

Taehyung : kookie punished me ( low voice )

Jimin : stood up and brought a gel cream . Show me your hands baby .

Taehyung : ( slowly showing hands) hissed when cream came in contact with his skin.

Jimin : applying cream . It will be okay hmm ( kissed his cheeks ) now I will make my special strawberry cake for my bear ( trying to light up his mood )

Tae : nodded happily and smiled .

Both went in kitchen and jimin made tae sit next to him and he started making cake and listening to his son in law 's complains .

Taehyung : eomma kookie is so bad he beat me with a long cane ( pout ) and it hurted so much

Jimin : ( while breaking eggs ) oo I will see that bunny he is really a muscle bunny always beating my poor tae tae ( tae chuckles
) jimin also laughs .

Don't be a silent reader and please vote
Wait for the next chapter and stay healthy 💜✨🫰

Your author
SARANGHAE 🫰💜😁🤭